2000 GSXR 600 Arrives Today

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
My GSXR 600 will arrive today around 10 am EST. I am so excited. I used The Federal Co. to transport it from CA to MD. They picked up the bike Jan. 5th and it will be here today. The best thing is that they deliver from door to door. I can't complain a bit. My wife said, "This is your anniversary, Birthday, and Christmas presents".

Any who this is how is looks now.

gsxr600_2000_3.jpg

Congrats, bro! Should be a nice addition to the stable.

Cuffee you will love it...especially in those colors...

I had this...pre Busa, a 750 thou. In my opinion 1 of the best sportbikes ever to roll. It was a light as 3 of the 4 600's for that yr, and just a pinch shy of the liter bikes in ponies.

ya dun good. RSD.

COPY_OF_SECOND_DAY_001.jpg

the hugger I added faded from blu to wht...looked hot.

the screen was a blu ZG...

some blu pegs,sliders,just got started on it really,then saw a busa...

Thanks everyone. I called my wife and it is safely in the garage! I can't wait to get home to take a look at it. I am so excited!!!!!
tounge.gif

Back in 93 , had a 600 gsxr and loved it 'till it was totalled . Damn cage took a last second left turn ! I played on it alot more than the Busa ....it was so lite , it felt like riddin' a dirt bike . Congrats !
biggrin.gif

HEY!!! IT'S MY FIRST STREET BIKE!! Well not the exact one but I used to own a 2000 Gixxer6. You'll love it!! New Track day weapon? Either way it's a fun ride especially thru the canyons.

Nice bike
cool.gif

You do know that the 2nd pic is of a 2001-later gsxr-600, right? The air intakes on the fairing will be more square on the 2000.  The 750 changed design in 2000, but the 600 didn't change until 2001.

I've got the 97 version as my track bike.  Fun little bike
beerchug.gif

This is mine. The "cow" bike. I was sanding for new paint, but then I got "permission" to order new race plastics for Christmas. Still have to paint them, but at least there's no fiberglass work to do.

BHF_092405_005.jpg

Back