D.C. Motorcycle Show

The playa and his dad ...

zDadnSon1b.jpg

Another shot of the first part of the crew to arrive with screen names ... from left to right ... o4busava, uubusa, yamahor, cuffee, gmbusa, grabntwist, warbrown, sageronin

zukracer and dr.jekyll was also there ... now where was big_dawg03 from North Carolina?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137288968 -->

TheCrew1b.jpg

rock.gif

One of the highlights of the show for me was the Sony Playstaion Truck and getting to see Tourist Trophy being played ... totally awesome game!!

yeah, we tried to find all of you guys, hate that we missed you but got lots of pics
cool.gif

Here's a few for Grandpa

grandpa1.jpg

Another shot of the first part of the crew to arrive with screen names ... from left to right ... o4busava, uubusa, yamahor, cuffee, gmbusa, grabntwist, warbrown, sageronin

zukracer and dr.jekyll was also there ... now where was big_dawg03 from North Carolina?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Sorry guys, had to bail at the last minute.  My buddy's brilliant wife decided to have a minor surgery Friday and inviter her father and mother in town this weekend.  Hmmm, wonder if that was coincidence DOUBT IT!!!  

How many of you guys know someone married to the control freak wife!!!  Well maybe next year if thus saith the Lord.  Glad you guys had a good time.

God bless

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137292454 -->

rock.gif

Wheres the Busa at
laugh.gif
Setting on them ole Cowasaki......geeezzzz Im going to have to talk with you brothers about this one...lol
biggrin.gif
Now on the other hand I will give you credit Warbrown...putting the children in the way to make it look so innocent.....now thats bad, can you sleep at night bro.....:laugh: Cool pics of the gang just razzing ya some...looks like it was a nice show....I like going to them myself

Wheres the Busa at
laugh.gif
Setting on them ole Cowasaki......geeezzzz Im going to have to talk with you brothers about this one...lol
biggrin.gif
Now on the other hand I will give you credit Warbrown...putting the children in the way to make it look so innocent.....now thats bad, can you sleep at night bro.....:laugh: Cool pics of the gang just razzing ya some...looks like it was a nice show....I like going to them myself
Guilty as charged. You can definitely see right through me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back