What Did U Do Today?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I didn't get any "Takers" on my yesterdays offer of a last moment impromptu ride today and even though it seemed a tad dismal with both my Superhawk bud and 998Duc bud bailing out just the night before?..My old riding bud ZRX Ted and I still met up and headed out...as planned...cause you see...we're hard core...
laugh.gif

JS1.jpg

and it was just the two of us...riding out towards okeechobee for brunch in 60+ degrees and a beautiful day...all on our lonesome...till these guys showed up...4 more busa's, 1 R1 and a ZZR1200...Led by Scott C. on his Motorhead equipped Turbo-Busa.....

JS2.jpg

JS3.jpg

Turned out that ZRX Ted and Turbo Scott are old racing buds and we all grouped up and headed out...at one point I was about 2 bike lengths behind Turbo-Scott and he hit it from a 40mph roll and laid down a 30 yard darky like he was riding a huge smoking black magic marker!!!....then we stopped for gas...
laugh.gif

JS4.jpg

then rode out too the lake...

JS5.jpg

and Ed has his chrome bling thing going on....

JS6.jpg

and besides the Turbo?...Scott had yet another trick thing happening....

JS7.jpg

but check this out...

JS8.jpg

Scott...proud and happy...as he should be...and as far as I can tell? ...usually is!
laugh.gif

JS9.jpg

as we finally hit J&S Fish Camp so the boys could knock back a cold one riverside while listening to some killer live bayou blues...

JS10.jpg

all in all?..a great day...and I didn't hafta find the Busa's as it were...as...they found me!!!
biggrin.gif
Kewl shid indeed..and the day worked out real sweet.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Got back from Atlantic City around 11am and went to work at 1 pm. Damn that was a long night. I made money which is the most important. I almost rode into work as I couldnt find my car keys. Great pics by the way. Ill be riding into work in the morning.
smile.gif

Well, Meet up with da fellows Lambusa & xzvs for a great palomar montain ride .

Sorry for the pic quality. Forgot to pack the real camera.

"lamb & xzvs discussing the downhill strategy.
biggrin.gif

with_da_dudes_at_palomar.jpg

Back