Newbie w/ pics

hbr

"It's all good"
Donating Member
Registered
Great place y'all got here- thanks for sharing it.

Misc_Pictures_034.jpg

had to be sure no reflectors or stickers and have some pics....LOL

Very nice. Glad you brought pic's..... we would have had to SLAM you..... LOL!
tounge.gif

Welcome Aboard!!!

Nice Bike (and I agree about the NEW fastest color
tounge.gif
)

I like what you did to it so far... I have the mod bug too, it's all apart and getting full exhaust, block-offs, PC3usb, screens, Puig DB, Tobin, few select chrome parts etc...etc...etc...

Here is a pic when I just got it a few months ago, next pics will be in spring after all mods are done
laugh.gif

You should come to the BUSA Spring Bash!!!

Leo_Busa_014a.jpg

welcome I'm also new here. ur gona luv this site................nice ride.. sweet end can...............enjoy

Welcome to the board +1

I have a question,
I had that same triple tree and it was a pain to install. Did you have the same problem with that brand?

Thanks everyone. 5th bike, and I waited too long for the Busa. Love the site, seems like a more mature group.

Sounds like Leo got ran over by the MOD truck. Probably easy when there is snow on the ground.

Definately be in Daytona for the Bike Week races at the Speedway, trying to squeeze the Bash at the Gap in too.

GSXRme- put one on my Pop's '04 Busa too, so this was my second install same brand. Was a bit tough, powder coat build up made the clip ons kinda rough. Poor master cylinder clearance against the wind screen makes it tough to get the levers where I like em too. I figure it's all good drinkin a cold 1 and wrenching on new MODs:D

I forgot to mention, only paid $450 for BOTH end cans! I figured for that price I would give 'em a shot. Nice and deep but not too loud.

Welcome to the org. The 06 black/silver is bad azz! Thanks for the pics and hope to meet you at busa bash.

Back