Post your 2005 ride pics...

couple. this is all i got lol

bearmtnride9_25_05_031.jpg

Some of my favorite ride pics.... wizeguy myself and his brother at the Fall Busa Bash. Almost didn't make the trip due to my bike being stolen that is my second 05.

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136317840 -->

kat.jpg

Jenn and I on her first gap trip. Had lots of problems, dropped the bike when getting it out the back of the truck. Got caught in a freak hail storm in the middle of the mountains, locked myself out of the truck. And she still wanted to ride with me!

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136317898 -->

gap9.JPG

myself and wizeguy at bikenight in Little Five Points. I caught a nail in my front tire, got ripped off for air by this repair shop guy, wizeguy was being harrassed by this coke head. AND GOOD BEER AND PIZZA AND BIKES W00!!

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136317937 -->

bike.jpg

here's a few

Cant forget cyclefest... man what a great time that was

cyclefest1.jpg

on the way into Colorado following Moondog and Dragon

coloradosunset.jpg

of course there was the spirited run up to the contenintal divide at Independance Pass

independancepass_pathtoit.jpg

and I'm sure you've seen this one before but its a great pic... I cant wait til this year to try and get another one

independencepass05_1.jpg

cant forget the rest of that trip.... Rhythm and I managed to get over to the Crazy Horse for a little bit... and also up to Mt. Rushmore

menrhythm_ch.jpg

the goats were a surprise ... not sure what Rhythm is lookin at

rhythm_mtrushmore.jpg

and one at sunset.... just after this we took off for Iron Mt Road, Custer Ntl park and Needles Hwy.... let me be the first to recommend that those roads be *DAY TIME* rides
wow.gif

rushmoresunset.jpg

of course what thread of pics would be complete without a few Deals Gap pics .... here's one from Busa Bash I ... the one that started it all
cool.gif

gaprun1.jpg

and one from the overlook... this will be where you will see *very* few pics of Michelle's bike
laugh.gif

you know I'm only messin with ya girlie
cool.gif

gaprun1_crew.jpg

and of course there has to be a pic of the road itself.... welcome to gravity cavity...

springmountains.jpg

Back