RC vehicles

This Revo has a brand new 2.5r in it now and I was just reading the reccomended Traxxas break-in and yes it does look boring . My buddies told me of a new style banzai break-in and I may try that on this engine . After I get used to driving with the stock 2.5r I'm gonna get a RB323 for it . Awesome power in that thing .

rb323.jpg

RB Conept.. Hmmm.. The best motor you can buy at the cost of constant rebuilds. Grear motor though.

Just run it around the neighborhood now, does around 45mph actual, but at that speed it eats the battery down fast.

CLK1.jpg

This rocks I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
I have a Savage & Lightning 1/8th scale buggy and looking at getting a gas powered motorcycle next
biggrin.gif

If the weather permits Im racing my Meance on Friday. I'll shoot a clip on how fast this thing is.

I used to be in it heavy too. Novarossi motors sure do wake up those HPI's for sure. We had a two speed Novarossi car that was clocked by a police-gun radar at 87 MPH. I had every bolt-on and aftermarket piece available in the car. After awhile I could no longer hop-up the car and got bored with it all and sold it to a neighbor for dirt cheap.
Fun stuff though for sure!

Hmm... This looks neat. Anyone got a page describing the engine setup? I assume it's 2 stroke but I mean other parts like ignition, how the carb works, etc...

And can you string several engines together? Like if I wanted to make an inline-12 wheelie monster?
biggrin.gif

I thought Id resurect an old thread.. I found more pics. This was my HPI Savage. I ran a F-350 body on it. (not pictured)

DSC00268.JPG

about 5" of clearance. The truck weighed about 24lbs and maxed out (GPS) @ 28 mph. Much faster if I had left it stock.

DSC00275.JPG

Back