Sunny In Georgia+

rockonabusa

Registered
one great ride! Woke up to decent temps and after many solo rides in sub 45 degree temps finally got to ride with my fiance' on some decent Georgia roads. Didn't want to push it so we headed up to Redtop Mtn in north west Ga and enjoyed some great scenery and some decent food at Hooters (guess i was insired to go after seeing the 2006 hooter calerder that was posted) before heading home to remove all those damm Christmas decoration!!! LOL Oh well at least the ride was good! Friday is supposed to be nice if anyone wants to head out let me know!!!! Pictures added

Redtopmtn1.jpg

Glad to see the weather is changing, yesterday we hit out all time High for Dec. at 72 F. Riding was wonderful  
slider1.gif

Weather has been nice in most place lately! Glad you got to ride and you are lucky to be able to ride with your 2 favorite girls!

Hey Rockonbusa, if you ever get down south I-85 toward Columbus let me know and we can hook up. Glad you two had fun, stay safe up in the ATL. I used to live there and traffic is not kind to bikes or cages for that matter

<!--EDIT|tpbio
Reason for Edit: "spelling was real bad!"|1135734769 -->

Back