Pacific Northwest

It's really going around. Did it keep you home work as well? I did get to see Vena but I just missed the Neeley boys by a few minutes.

I was sorry to have been unavailable while Paul was here. I think he's on his way somewhere else in the state now. He was with friends in Redmond and I talked to him Friday evening for a while. He tried to meet up with Revlis and that didn't pan out either.
Wait, Huh? Paul's was/is here in the NW? This is news to me and far as I know he hasn't made any attempt to contact me. Hope I didn't miss him, He owe's me $$$...
smile.gif

And NW folks just thought I'd throw it out here. If you all need bike parts/gear/etc give me a shout out here on the board and I will get ya squared away. I may not be able to beat every online price, but I can provide a brick and Mortor shop to b!tch to/exchange with if something goes wrong. Hell I can do real good discounts on Busa stuff...

Jut FYI...

Rev

New Busa rider in the NW---me!  At least I wil be a Busa rider once I get a battery, chain, tires, Puig, etc.  Any of you seen this bike before?  Belonged to a Yakima owner is what the Kennwick dealer told me.  Had a decal on the side "EGR Motorsports", which must not have meant anything because the dealer took it off.  Anyway, it's a '02 Busa and I'll be retired and riding the roads on the magic date: April 1 2006.
 Attaching a dumbed=down resolution pic for whatever detail is left after the pixel reductions.
Yea, I saw it!! I was tryin' to talk the guys into switching wheels with me! LOL!

Nice ride man.

Welcome to the board!

I thought they'd look good on my black/silver scheme...they'd be easier to keep clean too......

I dunno...The guys would have swapped me.....obviously I didn't want to do it that bad or they'd be on mine!
tounge.gif

Good point!
I keep think'in about wheels and anything I like cost too much!
sad.gif

Then I think.......Damn if my wheels were Chrome now I would want Black!
See how I am........can't ever be Satisfied!
tounge.gif

Once you start down a particular styling "road"...you kinda have to continue the same theme..otherwise the machine just ends up ugly.

So if I did chrome wheels, then I'd feel compelled to do chrome in other areas....and I'm just not sure that's what I want.

Oh well...for now, I'm gonna focus on mods that improve the functionality of it.

Visual mods will have to wait.:p

My MAIN focus right now is to replace the damaged parts from my little get-off last june...just put on the new rhs mirror last nite. All I have left to replace now is plastic; nose, right hand side fairing, and front fender.
I did get in on that group buy for the speedohealer tho...gotta install that before spring.

Back