Pashnit Photo Shoot at the Motorcycle Show

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
What a show. Even emotionally overwhelming. I think in a sense I got to come face to face with the average everyday joe that uses the site that I've created. And they came by in droves. Sometimes 10-15 deep waiting, just standing in line, to shake my hand. That was amazing.

At times, I joked I was going to set up turnstiles and we'd line them all up like a wedding party and I'd get to shake everyones hand one at a time to make sure i hit everyone. I talked to so many people, I was starting to loose my voice.
biggrin.gif

Special thanks to all the busa guys that stopped by- there were actually a lot who swung by & introduced themselves!

And this wouldn't be a Pashnit thread if we didn't have some pics. I barely left the booth the entire weekend, too busy, but I did get a chance to quickly walk around the show before it opened to the public.

Our booth right before the show opened up. The laptops were set up so you could surf the Pashnit Tours site or the site.

Img_9795-booth.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134985269 -->

I have long been fascinated by Ural's and finally got a chance to photograph several. The camo one is my favorite!

Img_9801-ural.jpg

Img_9804-ural.jpg

Img_9802-ural.jpg

The new ZX-14 by Kawasaki was um, interesting. I suppose it's going to be one of those bikes you either love or hate the looks of. I thought to myself when I sat on it, I think I'll keep my busa.
biggrin.gif

Img_9811-zx14.jpg

Img_9813-zx14.jpg

Ah the Busa. Gotta spend some time over here.
biggrin.gif
I love the white. Great color.

Img_9819-busa.jpg

Img_9821-busa.jpg

Img_9822-busa.jpg

The black was just red hot!!! An all black busa is just georgeous!

Img_9824-busa.jpg

Img_9825-busa.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134985355 -->

Little GSXR action goin' on

Img_9828-gsxr.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134984517 -->

Then there was that new VRod. Awesome!

Img_9830-vrod.jpg

Img_9831-vrod.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134985395 -->

The local Ducati Monster club was there too, and the mods on the Ducati where amazing. There were bikes from all local owners entered into the show. Gary Eagan was the judge & my partner Tim got to be one of the other judges.

If ya never heard of Gary Eagan, the guy is famous!
smile.gif

Img_9847-ducati.jpg

Img_9848-ducati.jpg

Img_9850-ducati.jpg

Tim & myself with Gary

Img_9846-GaryEagan.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134985601 -->

Some of the more interesting bikes were by Arlen Ness, who showed up for a short time on Saturday to sign autographs.

Img_9857-arlen.jpg

Img_9858-arlen.jpg

That's all folks - could have shot hundreds of pics, but too many hands to shake!! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth!! It was a pleasure meeting those of you from the busa forum that swung by!

The Pashnit Busa was a huge hit. And people came by in droves to check out my Hayabusa, there were only a few at the show actually, and the SportBikeCam.com mount for the on-board camera really garnered a lot of curiousty especially. Plus the new color-matched tank bra I've got from Bagster really got people talking about that mod. It was interesting to see just how many people recognized the bike so thanks to all the folks on the board that've supplied the products too!
smile.gif

The Tobin seat, RKA Luggage, Bagster, SportBikeCam.com mount, Speedohealer, Ig & his hump mod, the communication system, Race Ready painted mirrors, dash & rotors, are just a few that I've gotten goodies from! Thanks again guys!

Btw, the ride video we played non-stop at the show can be watched here- it was a huge hit and people stood sometimes 4-5 deep to watch the vid. All footage shot on the rides.

12 Minute Version - 43M

4 Minute Version - 40M

Img_9870-booth.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134986048 -->

Back