Quality Turbo Install Centers..

Lee's Cycle Svc
(858) 541-2080
9726 Aero Dr # D
San Diego, CA 92123

ask for quentin

They do an awesome job if quality is your primary concern.

Think now that velocity is in Kentucky, I'm gonna let them install mine.
Seb is in Alabama
Yea, but Seb wants bout $500 more to do it than Barry.Wished i was closer to your shop.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|C_Henry
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134764395 -->

Performance Psycle in Knoxville Tn,
Chris Hill
Address:
6209 Thomas Weaver Rd
Knoxville, TN 37938

Phone:
865-925-0914

Good morning JC, when do you think the new shop will be up and running. I want to get on the list for a Tune and Map by JC. Let me know when and if I need to set a appointment/date to get-er-done.

David
Late Jan early Feb is the latest
JC, where is your shop going to be?
somewhere close to the house
or option #2 dyno will be moblie motor built at home.
I still have your cams to send out I haven't forgotten

JC, not worried about the cams right now... You take care of yourself and business first! Glad to see your going to re-open, especially since I could see that your business meant a lot to you during my last visit........ Anything I can do to help? I know I'm a long ways from Tx but it never hurts to ask!

Johnny "Turbo" Dorbin

Exoticycle Motorsports
6251 North Washington Blvd.
Sarasota, Florida 34243-2263
941-360-FAST (3278 )
www.ExotiCycle.com

* Over 12 Years of Custom Street / Drag Bike Performance *

Home of the World's Quickest 1K Street Bike (7.9 @ 177)

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136676660 -->

Our price also includes putting the bike on the dyno to make sure everything is good. You get what ya pay for when it comes to installation as well as tech support.

Walter Sprout works for NLR in alabama now.

Our price also includes putting the bike on the dyno to make sure everything is good. You get what ya pay for when it comes to installation as well as tech support.

Walter Sprout works for NLR in alabama now.
Arizona's loss is Alabama's gain. Be sure to care for him properly so he doesn't get lonely.

I have done over 30 turbo motors, have two turbo motors in my quads, but all the turbo motors I do are in mini buggies or sand toys of some kind. But there isnt much difference in tuning for the sand or the street, actually can get a little more aggresive on the street you dont have continuous load of a 1,000lb car.
Here is a pic of the turbo kit I do.

engine_pic.JPG

I am in central ca, 25 miles from fresno, we have a dynojet load cell dyno 500hp, in house cnc center, complete fab shop with cnc tubing bender. I am familiar with headsups kits, mr turbo's kits and the kits we put together.

Back