How did you make your way to this site

I just got my Busa last Saturday and called my brother to tell him of the good news. He had seen a Busa at a show in Cincinatti, OH and went online to learn more. He sent me an email the next day with a link to this site.

search under Hayabusa
Yeah I did that also on yahoo.com.. My newest friend has one and I was interested in learning about it. Never been on a bike.. Might be interesting.. I'm more into the cars.. Never hurts to educate yourself some. They seem super nice. Of course I didn't know what they were all about and joked around saying sure I'll run ya in my camaro.. LOL Like I would so have a chance after watching a video and reading up some.. But guess it would be in all good fun..

search under Hayabusa
Yeah I did that also on yahoo.com..  My newest friend has one and I was interested in learning about it.  Never been on a bike..  Might be interesting..  I'm more into the cars..  Never hurts to educate yourself some.  They seem super nice.  Of course I didn't know what they were all about and joked around saying sure I'll run ya in my camaro..  LOL  Like I would so have a chance after watching a video and reading up some..  But guess it would be in all good fun..
Welcome and I hope your interest in the Busa will at least get you out riding! Sign up for an MSF course; most offer their own bikes to ride and you can at least see if you'll be in to riding or not without having to buy a motorcycle...

We need more gals on bikes...the guys would say the same thing
biggrin.gif

I bought my new 05 busa 10 days ago and I thought that being a newbie and all that it would be a good idea to find out a little more about my new baby just like I did when I bought my cobra. Google is the engine I use.

I was trying HAYABUSA.COM then so on and so on till .NET
And bam the jackpot.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>I kept hearing my husband (06BUSA) talk about it.  I had to check it out.  He has always had bikes and I wanted to learn more about them.  I thought this was the place to go.<span style='color:deeppink'></span>

Welcome kawahondabusawife! What a long name
laugh.gif

You've found the right place...
smile.gif

Well VaBusa...we got a lotta bikes.  Thanks for the welcome!  I hope to learn alot, and when our weather gets better, he promises to teach me how to ride.  Maybe that's doin' things backward, but I'm gonna need as much research as I can to convince myself to get on and go! This place is also helping me not to roll my eyes when he starts to talk about parts and accessories and "after-market" stuff!  
biggrin.gif

Originally got here from google when I was looking for my next bike . Have trolled for a while thought I 'd better join up..

I ride an 02 busa

Steve

A quick search on Hayabusa and here I am. Did so a couple of years ago and have enjoyed the ride ever since. Not only am I proud to own a great bike I have been amazed by the individuals on the board. Cheers
beerchug.gif
Thanx Capt.

Back