what kind of pets ya got?

The Akita passed away last year, from "Bloat". We replaced him with the Whippet about 5 months later. We have another cat but I couldn't find a pic on here. So we went from 100+ lb. dog to 22lbs. The Akita got me my first lawsuit, only 100K, My homeowners paid out 18K for a scrathc on the neighbors kid. She was on our deck trying to take a bone away from the dog while he was on his run, Gotta love the legal system...

pets.jpg

He is named after Shakespeare Vodka...
tounge.gif

It had to be a liquor and I had Baily's or Kahlua in mind, but then I saw a bottle of Shakespeare Vodka and thought it would be a cool name.
Here he is passed out after a night of heavy drinking ;)

drooling_in_sleep.JPG

Here is Abby. She is a Weimaraner.She had 9 puppies a year ago. Lab mix. We kept 2 puppies, a black one (Skooter) and a chocolate one (Riley) ill try to find some pics of them later.

013_13_25_.JPG

My little darlin Lexi, she is a register cocker. I got her as a chrstmas present two years but dont let the cuteness and size fool ya, she can chew through almost anything (including a pair of Icon TiMax gloves
wow.gif
laugh.gif
)

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133727197 -->

IM000048_2.JPG

I really need to get a digital camera but till then I could let Luther feel left out. He's my 110 # German Shepard, all black exceot for socks and some face markings.

OK, After a year or so of not having a cat, we have finally picked up some kitties.

We were after two, but we couldn't leave the third little runt behind, so we have three.

Left to right they are Artemis, Discordia, and Hestia. Took awhile for their personalities to determine their names, but they have proven to be accurate labels.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "schpellin"|1133733964 -->

Triosmall.jpg

Artemis is the hunter, the one that really goes after the toys and kills...

ArtemisSML.jpg

This is Hestia, despite appearances she is quite clever.

The cool thing about these cats is that when we brought them home as kittens they all settled right in like they had been here forever, they moved right on in. No problems, no clawed furniture, nothing.
thumbs-up.gif

IMG_1578sml.jpg

And a parting shot... Just cause.

Notice that they are all the "FASTEST COLOR", what can I say, they have good taste.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133734808 -->

Discordia01sml.jpg

Here is my buddy midnight... He is currently harassing one of our cats... and has tagged one squirrel so far this year.

and as you can tell from the pic... he can manipulate gravity.

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133739641 -->

midnight.JPG

Here's Mr Brown. He doesn't like strangers or other animals much, but he likes the family, (even the baby) just fine. You can see where he has "adjusted" the blinds so he can see onto the front porch.....

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133790707 -->

mom_n_boys_015_ltl.JPG

Back