Who has the best Undertail?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Who has the nicest undertails out there? Not the cheapest but the best looking, best fit on the market? I'm looking to buy an undertail and want good quality over price! Please post photos of your undertail if you are proud of it.

I like the Top Gun UFO, but Extreme Graphics' customer service sucks so I doubt I'd give them any more of my money. I think the second best for my taste would be the Freestyle Corp./TheMotorHead style that retains the stock taillight, with an LED integrated light kit of course.
wink.gif

The Motorhead style is very good. No cutting so you don't ruin your old tail/fender piece. And you can lower your bike 3" without hitting . If you are going to lower your bike you need to check it out.

here are some pics of my hotbodies undertail.
the led lights are pretty bright, these pics are taken in direct sunlight.
the fit is perfect, tight, but perfect.

HPIM0831.JPG

i got the hotbodies as well. paint is perfect, lights are bright, easy fit, good instructions... great price. i got mine from StreetnTrack on here...
smile.gif

Rob

I bought mine through Eurobikes. Overall good quality and service. Paint is a perfect match. You have to request the clear turn signals. Here is the link:

Busa_1.jpg

Sweet ride. Can you post a closer shot of those can outlets? I like the carbon cans on the grey LE.
super.gif
here are 3 links to some more pics of my cans, if you want more pm me bro

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133236539 -->

Sweet ride. Can you post a closer shot of those can outlets? I like the carbon cans on the grey LE.
super.gif
here are 3 links to some more pics of my cans, if you want more pm me bro
Thanks. Nice lookin' cans.
beerchug.gif

Hotbodies here as well. I positioned the plate towards the end of the tail so as at night the running lights also serve as the license plate light. So far I haven't had any problems w/ the law. Nice fit and easy install.

DCAM5821.JPG

Well, I have always been a fan of the Extreme Graphics TopGun undertail. Fit was good, but the service was not that good when I got it. Fit is good, but it did not come with an LED option. Had to add some from Libertek to get the look I wanted.

BabyJ30Oct05-9.jpg

Got this little number off ebay. Was a little skeptical, but it is high-quality paint and plastic. Completely replaces the stock rear fender like the MotorHead's undertail, but was 50% of the price.

Midnight16Oct05-4.jpg

If I had to do it over again I would go for either the Extreme Graphics UFO undertail or the MotorHead's depending on the look I was going for.

undertail? Hrmm....perhaps somethin like this? I'm not too big on the color, but I think the weight savings would be pretty good.

pink_assless_chaps.jpg

Back