Rain, rain go away!

turbojonn

Registered
Yesterday was our winter clean up the house day. No big deal , I'll just fo for a ride today. Doooooohhhhhhhh! Rain forcasted all weekend. It'll just make it all that much better when the roads are dry again.

DSCF0003.JPG

I'll take the rain over the SNOW that's coming today.
mad.gif

You can still ride in the rain
wink.gif

its 70 and sunny today.....going to get the new bike this weekend. still cant ride yet but im gonna go crazy if i cant atleast tinker on her

Its below freezing here and the roads are salted. 2 good reasons to put the bike away for a bit. Very sad.
sad.gif

Raining cats and pups here in Carson City too!!! Argh! Oh well, just took delivery of a new helmet and gloves, now will be searching for a good pair of pants, maybe even go the textile route, I hope this sort of preoccupation makes the winter months go by faster!!
smile.gif

those magnas are hot in the twisties bra

and one handed non the less
bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132956283 -->

Yep. the wife and I got caught in the rain here today too. Long, cold ride home. Need a medicinal martini to warm up!

Turbo I see your into some twistie action but your bike looks like it is set up for the drags with the rear tire pressure your running. What gives? Is this some secret setup you guys in the northwest are running? Also noticed you did a kickstand mod. LOL

The pinks just to throw off the comp in the street races. I keep the rear at 12 psi, otherwise I just spin. After I dropped it to the lowest hole in the rear I had to do the kickstand mod so it wouldn't tip over. I took off the basket for top speed runs. Thanks for the interest--JT

Back