Girls on sport bikes!

Girly-girls.  Bleah.  Boring.  Dime a dozen.  Gimmee a uniquely designed brain in a hot bod who likes the same shid I do.  Then we can go ridin', watch football, then . . . .

Talk about friends with benefits!  Yum!
Wag my man, you nailed it!

I was talking with the wifey this weekend about buying her a sport bike, maybe a really smallish one as she has NO front seat time to her credit.
She balked at first, then said hmmmm.

I think it is totally sexy to see them in full body leather!!!

This thread is like the Energizer Bunny... it keeps going and going
ices_rofl.gif

OMFG........I have seen Girls at the Drag Strip ......"SPANK" dudes!
There half the weight and they have quick reaction!
And there way "F^ck'in HOT"
tounge.gif

My wife has been riding for 2 years on her cruiser. She thinks she is ready for a sport bike now and I think it's cool as hell! Nothing like riding with my wife, my son on his busa, and my grandkids. I love it that she is willing to try new things so we can spend quality time together. She is still a looker, and I do think her zest for adventure is a definate turn on!
super.gif

Boy, another thread that just went nuts over the weekend...seems I miss all of the fun...
blush.gif

So, I think the question should be modified slightly - 1) Girls posing half-nekkid on sport bikes? OR 2) Girls riding sport bikes?  
laugh.gif
 The whole "Girls on sport bikes" left the subject a little wide open...
tounge.gif

As for the controversy...busa_boy_69, I got it...I would relate your opinion to my non-attraction to men that like, say, gardening or sewing...
smile.gif
 So much drama people...can't we all just get along?!  
tounge.gif
Thank you! It is so nice to see that you know exactly where I was coming from. You hit the nail on the head. I can always count on you VA. haha

tounge.gif

GIRLS ON BIKES IS HOT! Enough said!
smile.gif
My ex hooked me up with this site. And she usta rip it with me down the 407 here in toronto. Girls on bikes geta #### load of attention trust me!

hayabusa_orange.jpg

i once raced a girl with a 89 Mustang GT with my 80 Camaor Z28 and she beat me not by much mind you but she beat me. I said lets go try it again and she was like whats wrong you dont like being beat by a girl I was like hell no I dont like being beat by a Ford LOL. My GF rides my sled in 660 feet and she beat me by 4 MPH probably helps that she is 115 Lbs and I am 250. Chicks are hot no matter what they ride but in my opinion they get extra points if they show intrest in learning to ride and even more if she is good at it. One of my first riding buddies was my best friends sister. Back then I could barely ride just learning and she could ride better than me. It didnt take long for my crazy ass to learn to ride pretty well but we rode together for years I taught her brother to ride and he and I ride everwhere together. Obviously I would love to have a GF that rides and is into the same things but she couls be into her own things to doesnt really matter to me. My GF wants to run my stock car in the powder puffs I am trying to convince her that it is completely safe LOL Jut go out there and go fast turn left.

Back