New girl on the block

Hey Lady Ice....looks good.....uh bike that is. Hey Im down in corpus. You go to SA raceway? I was there last weekend. PM me if you make it out.

EDIT....Gues if I had read all the post I could have answered my own question.
Anyway when you get back out to da track let me know.

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132338924 -->

awesome looking bike!! welcome to the site...
cool.gif

I am happy to have found a board with people that share the same passion as I do..BUSA!!! I have been on board were I have had a little hatin like busa are too heavy, can't corner, etc. And being the only female that I know of here that rides a busa, I sometimes get a little extra hatin.. Well ya will be hearing from me alot cause I love knowledge about the busa and people who ride them..
jump9.gif

You go girl! You got that bike looking pretty nice. Give us more pictures from different angles.

Is that a club vest you are wearing. Some of us are in clubs, so represent!

Yes N2050 I go every month to the streetriders shootout. I will be there for the next one Dec 2.. the last race of the season.They will also be having a trophy for the best show and go so I guess I will have to take it on the track and see what it will do now that it's stretch.

Welcome. And another Texan joins the board. I'm in Ingleside. Across the Bay from Corpus. PM me next time you are racing and I will be sure to ride up to S.A.. I hope to start racing up there on December at the next MC Shootout.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132339867 -->

Yes that is a club vest, 210 Ryders. We were at the Houston Bike Fest.. I took Best Overall Bike and my buddy here took best in Sport touring class..

DSC00350.JPG

LET ME SEE THE PATCH GIRL! Does your club have a website? Is it mixed or all female?

BTW, I need to move!

Those are both very fine looking Busas!
Congrats to you both on the well desrved trophies!!
cool.gif

Yes it did look pink in pics, but it was RED. I got pulled over three times in one month cause it was so RED. So the red had to go..Yeah I really love my busa, all busas
bowdown.gif

DSC00372.JPG

Now that I am all picture out, LOL.. What is the top speed some of ya been on your busas????Now don't include the track or turbo, just on the street?? how fast?? Me I have went close to 160 to busy hanging on to look down,LOL.

Now that I am all picture out, LOL.. What is the top speed some of ya been on your busas????Now don't include the track or turbo, just on the street?? how fast?? Me I have went close to 160 to busy hanging on to look down,LOL.
185 indicated, but the correction factor should have been somewhere around 178 maybe

By the way, what made you go with the Mortal Kombat theme? Got admit though, Sub-Zero is my favorite character besides Scorpion
biggrin.gif

Ride down here in the next few weekends and we will see. We have a 3 mile stretch of new road that's straight, flat, smooth and no side roads and almost no traffic. And the Leo's let us wind em' up there with no problems. I have ran mine to the redline in 5th and 6th. However, it pegs at 185 in 5th. So without a GPS, I dunno.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132342903 -->

AWESOME!!!! Okay, I'm jealous...you've raced, custom busa, BIG award...

I'm humbled...
bowdown.gif

You'll be giving some of these guys a run for their money!
tounge.gif

Signed,
Suddenly JUST an every day gal on a Busa...
blush.gif

I like flames and tribal but I wanted a theme. I have seen spiderman, etc. But when the new Mortal Kombat came out Deception I love how they changed Sub-Zero looks. I grew up playing that game always freezing my oppents,LOL. So that is what a busa seems like passing other bikes, like they are frozen,LOL...

Back