Ping "DEVIL DOG" !!!

Well? How was it?
eek2.gif

Awesome ride!!

Missed Rdkill and Gunnybusa.. wish you guys could have made it.

I will be posting pics in a few days.. anyone else who took pics please post them up.

I personally had a great time.. I probably hit in excess of 160+ a dozen times, hit 180+ (speedo indicated) a handfull of times. a few small wheelies. (real small, Dex dogged on me for how lame they were lol)

I still love the sign getting on to 58 that reads (next services 70 miles) muah ha ha..

We all drove to Morro Bay, had lunch and then headed back.

All the SoCal riders except for Nelson hit the 101 and headed home. Rich, myself and Nelson went back to my place.

for me it was about 350 miles

For all the SoCal riders I am guessing they had about 600 miles that day (just a rough guess)

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131384065 -->

Awesome ride!!

Missed Rdkill and Gunnybusa.. wish you guys could have made it.

I will be posting pics in a few days.. anyone else who took pics please post them up.

I personally had a great time.. I probably hit in excess of 160+ a dozen times, hit 180+ (speedo indicated) a handfull of times. a few small wheelies. (real small, Dex dogged on me for how lame they were lol)

I still love the sign getting on to 58 that reads (next services 70 miles) muah ha ha..

We all drove to Morro Bay, had lunch and then headed back.

All the SoCal riders except for Nelson hit the 101 and headed home. Rich, myself and Nelson went back to my place.

for me it was about 350 miles

For all the SoCal riders I am guessing they had about 600 miles that day (just a rough guess)
741 for me. OOOoouch.

Great Ride. I wanna thank all you guys for setting it up. Dex.....I'm sorry bout your bike. Glad you're ok.

My next "big ride" won't be until end of next summer.....

BA, T-Fox, Haya, Lamb, and Brahma......Thank You for an awesome day. Great memories.

I got some good pics.....will post em' tonight.

748.1 for me!  My knee still hasn't loosened up!  It was good seeing you guys again!  That is one long trek back from Morro bay.  
My tire was completely wasted.  I had to get a new tire today.  The last one was flat in the middle after that much high speed freeway riding!
mad.gif

Hope you get your bike back together Brahma.

smile.gif
ok well as a series of unfortunate events for me
mad.gif
i had a blast even though my baby ate it again...and this time yes i blame it on nothing but myself...i guess i took that turn either too fast or too slow or i dont know..god or whatever powerful being will be the only one to know...but this will not discourage me...i,ve fallen and i can get up..and yes i will ride again...afer all of those great roads..i cant wait for the next ride( and maybe a couple of more falls..
laugh.gif
) j/k..maybe i will invest in some 905 bars for my busa..lol..anyways..to make a long story short..i had fun..thrasherfox,ba busa, lamb busa, devil dog, busahaya, it was a great ride...its going to be back to the drawing boards for me
sad.gif
and now on more some pics...

here we are at the burbank gas station
novride05003.jpg

another
novride05004.jpg

a candid moment...lamb busa to the left...ba busa, thrasherfox and my homie aldin to the right

novride05014.jpg

<!--EDIT|brahmabull421
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131427082 -->

and the damage...

novride05015.jpg

yes i will need to replace all plastics, a new mirror, signal lamp, and a new stay bracket..(damn)..i will get them but i guess i wont put them on till next year..so i guess i will be ridin her like this for awhile...sorry nelson..we went thru all that trouble and i kinda felt like i just threw it away..but all in all thanks for your help as always...great ride guys...will do it again..
cool.gif

Ok, here are my pics.. we will start off with the man of the hour. Devil Dog hismelf.. the reason for the ride.. which I named "Devil Dogs Pre-deployment ride"
smile.gif

Kif_1586.jpg

Back