Show us your work space

Wouldn't call it a shop as much as a two car garage. One side for the car and the other for bike and play area.

Garage.jpg

very cool! got your own "party zone" in the garage!
biggrin.gif

Believe me pal...doesn't matter how much space you've got....you ALWAYS need more! We've got a large 2 car garage, a detatched single car garage, a barn, AND my shop.....still not enough room!

TOO MUCH SHIAT!
tounge.gif

very cool!  got your own "party zone" in the garage!
biggrin.gif
Yup, Wifey says no smoking cigars in the house, so I get my own little area in the garage. When its poker night, we pull the car out and set up an eight person poker table for the night. I like to call it "the boys club", me and the boys got a place to play and smoke the stogies.

only pic on comp right now but to the left is the 8X10 overhead door, shop is 30X40 right now it has 4x8 pool table,antique pinball machine, woodworking area, Jeep , 4 motorcycles, among other crap, needs cleaned so I can go work without tripping all over everything but it still has enough room to pull a full size p/u in there shut the door and work on it

jeep1.jpg

Cool shop man! I want that jeep!

30 by 40....dam. I've gotta make mine bigger!!
tounge.gif

only pic on comp right now but to the left is the 8X10 overhead door, shop is 30X40 right now it has 4x8 pool table,antique pinball machine, woodworking area, Jeep , 4 motorcycles, among other crap, needs cleaned so I can go work without tripping all over everything but it still has enough room to pull a full size p/u in there shut the door and work on it
looks good,

I have a 30x40 building with a second story, I am trying to insulate what did you use?

Anybody??

I've been just using regular ole insulation..put in some vertical studs..drywall over the top. Gonna blow in the insulation above the ceiling..

No ####, that is sweet!!   Invite us over Gxr!!
cool.gif
Anytime you're in the area come on over. I'll put a poker night together and we can sit around and talk about the bikes, women, and smoke some nasty ol' cigars... well thats what the wife calls them any ways...  
tounge.gif
Sounds good Mr gxr!  Looks like us Northwesterners need to plan a trip down south!!
Come on down. The best time of the year is in the September/October timeframe. The weather is great and the Aspens are changing.

Back