mods to a new busa

Thanks for showing some love. Any advice on the exhaust setup?
depend on what u want... I'm partial to the HMF dual high mounts... I like the sound and the looks... just don't have the cash for them...
blush.gif
 as TY would say "I'm a pimp on a budget"  
wink.gif

tounge.gif
I too like the HMF high mounts in Carbon
wink.gif

Have a good time with your busa.

wink.gif

Ok guys I spoke to the Yoshimura rep and they said they would build a custom exhaust with the new r-22 bling exhaust can. Looks very trick and has the new cone shaped end.
smile.gif

Welcome, and nice color (even though mine is gray!). I like the dual exhaust-look, but my .02 says carbon fiber/black would look nice with the red/black.

Hey all
Just took the beast out on 125 mile trip. The most amazing ride ive had! and thats just in break in mode. Cant wait till I can really open her up. I definetly need to put an aftermarket pipe on that baby and need a matching helmet. I might have to wait because its getting mighty cold here in Bklyn.

Don't have them myself, but everyone I've heard talk about them loves them. I have heard some complaints about the install though. IMO you cant beat the look.

Ti-force also makes an awesome exhaust for the Busa. Good hp numbers too. I just went with a basic hotbodies undertail for the first round of mods. Tobin seats are a great investment too.
From there........the madness begins

Oh, welcome to the board

welcome to aboard...undertail kit and headers are must... personally I don't like a slip on mufflers...they are not appearance mod...I like a yoshi cans... here is a pic.

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145195505 -->

617ascd.jpg

That's a beautiful bike. I have an '06 black one. I've only done a couple of mods (double bubble and bra) ... very low cost right now but my list is:

Undertail
Exhaust
Rearsets
... and others
(one odd mod I want to do is replace the rear suspension and raise the rear an 1" or so. Anyone heard of that one before?

A Question? ... you have a yoshi exhaust single can ... Can you get yoshi's and leave the exhaust double?

I've always read single cans are better for performance but I like the dual exhaust look. Is Yoshimura's OK for dual exhaust?

thanks
ndn

Back