R.I.P. 05 busa

Get well soon. Although we know you are hurting, we are thankfull it was not worse.

Man, those pics sure can open some eyes. Just glad you could walk away from a barbed fence and tell the tale. Take care of yourself !

OUCH!!!! Dayum, dude....that's some pretty good gouges!

Glad it wasn't worse, bud....heal up quick ,alright?

I wonder if Phantom would like to come by and visit...
rock.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Jeans and a tshirt? Man r u lucky! Lamb wishes u well! Heal quickly and suck in that gut for pictures...for gods sake!

ill get catherine post a surgery update, i hate typing one handed, and the pills make my spelling even worse. we thank you all for the kind and harsh words...:cool:

_dennis

Okay, so here we go... This is Catherine with some post surgery updates. Dennis had surgery this morning, everything seems to have gone well... we'll be finding out more about the surgery results tomorrow. His surgery was suposed to be only an hour and a half, but it turned into three and a half hours! I was pretty stressed and no one was giving me any info! Everything turned out okay though. We ended up being there for over seven hours though
sad.gif
not my favorite way to pass the time. I'll post some of the pics of Dennis in the hospital before the surgery. Thanks for all the comments and concerns!

By the way.... he wasn't only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I don't remember who made that comment but I thought I'd clarify. He had his helmet, a coat with armor under it, gloves with armor over the knuckles, and riding boots. Although, yes he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans under them.

Thanks again!

How the h*!! did I miss this!
wow.gif

Dennis, speedy healing! Glad your still with us!

Catherine, Hang in there. Dennis will get grouchy when he starts to miss the Busa. That's normal (My wife can vouch for that).

Best wishes for you both.

Oooh. I've finally found the thread. Hello strangers-a-plenty, my name's Chris and I was on the ride with Dennis this past Sunday.

Catherine, I'm the fella who called ya'll up Monday night and offered a hand... the offer still stands. give me a hollar if ya'll need somethin as i'll pm ya my cell #.

Heal up Dennis and when you get info on buyin the busa back lemme know.. dustin (black sv1000) and I'll spin some wrenches w/ ya to get it squared away

Glad you're recovering, and props to your wife for keeping us all in the loop. You have some pretty colors on your body now...LOL
Do your rehab on your shoulder. It sucks, but you'll be glad you did it in the long run.......

Dayum, looks rough. Sorry to hear about the Humorous, or HUMORLESS... That's wha the wife busted up in her accident and it's not very damn funny...

Heal up..

Rev

Ouch...that all looks so painful...

Could have been so much worse...heal fast!!!
smile.gif

Back