Whats in you wallet !

weeelllll.... asid from shooting since I was 10, started with .410 dbb cracker... fun!

I now only have two pieces. a norinco 9mm(dont flame me it was inherited), and a josey wales style 30-30.

attitude is everything!

dirty_harry.gif

Sufferer of Gun Owner's Disease
That's an awesome collection. Did I spy a German Luger?

So what all is involved in getting a license for concealed carry? And who do I go to get a license?

I'm in Ohio.
Sorry, no Lugers. If this is the one you're talking about, it's an FEG 9mm. That would be a Hungarian copy of a High Power 9mm. Not the most expensive toy around, but a very accurate piece. In the end it doesn't matter who has the latest and greatest toys, what matters most is that you are proficient with what you have.
lmini001.gif

FEG_9mm.jpg

i own no gunz, but for my a job i once had, i carried both a glock model 23 .40 cal, and an HK 40, made me feel like a man let me tell you, tactical holser for the glock on my hip, and the HK in the small of my back, FMJ's in the glock, hollow points in the HK, i was freakin lovin that
-WHEELMAN

I've bought quite a few guns for the wife over the years including an H7K P7 and a little Seacamp, two pricey little guns. Here favorite by far is the CZ 75 and the compact version. Both as set up are under $500. I can't complain!

ultra1a.jpg

I just picked up a second CZ 97B (.45 acp), I'll take some pics and post them.  Anyone considering a handgun purchase, check ou the CZ line.  The finish and attention to detail on the inside of the guns is better than many costing 4 times as much.  At the SHOT Show, they had quite a few new models out that are just hitting the dealers now.  All 5 of our CZ's run great and are very accurate.  If you can't stand double action, they make single action versions of the 75.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130414554 -->

Ultra2.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Dont make me bust a cap n yo azz !!! </span>  
evil.gif

post-24-16746-20128367.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130499801 -->

CZ 97B.........My all time fav .45! I can point it so much better than the 1911's or Gock 21's. I have two, one is on the way for a complete action job, sights and Wolfe spring installation. The other will be headed out when the first one comes back!

The Karambit in the pic was made by Reese Weiland.

rwkarambitcz97b.jpg

Back