Busa might have some problems with this car

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103261

bugatti_15.jpg

.. for some reason, i dont think ill ever run into 1 of those, the only 2 exotics ive ever ran into were a Lambo Mercialago (SP?) and a Ferrari 355. lambo wouldnt race, Ferrari did, but lost. lol. we ran from 70-well. . 140 (indicated) when i shut down, but then he kept going, so i just got on it again, pasted him and went till about 180 (indicated) in which he was back a ways realizing he wasnt gonna win.. im pretty sure the lambo would have beat me top end wise.

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130231156 -->

For $1.2-million it better come with a Playmate in the passenger seat and matching his/her BUSA's.
tounge.gif

It's nice but for that kind of money I would rather have a $25k BUSA built the way I want that will mop the floor with anything on the street. Since the trailer queen track car thing doesn't do it for me.
wink.gif

If money was no factor, I would def....have one in my stable. That is a sweet....sweet....car!
biggrin.gif

It took Bugatti quite a long time to finally build this beast of a car. For that price tag, it better beat a jet.
biggrin.gif

1.2million? Faaak!! I'd rather spend like 125,000 and have something like this....

0410mm_calvert_02_z.jpg

That stang runs 7:20's at 203mph. That my friends is getting it done.:;):

Back