When dieting is taken to fuggin far!

ICEMANN

Registered
Skinny.jpg

I'm loving how the bikini bottom fits
crazy.gif
Can't say as I've ever seen an air gap between an article of slothing and the skin because the BONE was poking out too far. DAYUM that girl needs to move to the south and get some meat on dem bones!!

Please tell me that's shopped. Couldn't imagine someone living like that. And who are the good time idiots that say this #### is attractive? I'd like to punch them in the balls.

I can't stand to look at a woman under 100lbs. (Unless she's a midget).

My science teacher had one of those hanging in the corner of the classroom...haahaahaa

Actually it is quite common...especially here in LA where everyone thinks women should all look like Kate Moss!

anorexia%20models.jpg
anorexiabefore.jpg

There are tons more if you do a search on yahoo or google under Anorexia.

Karen Carpenter is still one of my favorite singers, she passed away in 1983 from Anorexia. People close to her say that she felt ridiculed by people for being the way she was, so she felt pressured to lose weight. This is what started her starving herself. It all happened right about the time that The Carpenters became a well known name. Karen briefly regained control of her weight before and after her wedding, but relapsed and finally from heart failure died in Febuary 1983.

She looked slender, but beautiful and healthy on her wedding day, about three years before her death.

View attachment 1602920

and one of her and brother Richard...

10-1%20R+K_BlueCOLOR_.jpg

I still remember where I was the day she died. I wonder how many more beautiful songs that voice would have sung had she still been here today. She was 32 when she died, I am now 33....I can't imagine my life ending right where it is now.

dude that was fuggin nasty

and maybe we should add this smilie to the collection for just such pictures
wink.gif

hurl.gif

Back