Whats in you wallet !

Taurus 9mil, and an ar 50.....that puches holes in engine blocks from 100yds. [/QUOTE]

Yeah me too, but you need to take out a loan just to buy a magazine of ammo for the 50 cal.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

here is my idea of a hand cannon. the best 100 yard sledge hammer ya can buy 45/70 goverment and my browning buck mark for plinkin
tounge.gif

DSC00545.JPG

Wouldn want to get hit over the head with those sledge hammer !
Nice, ID

AAAssjani.gif
GOT Dayyuum,Son, lQQks like your ready for WWWlll . Just remember I'm on your side.
laugh.gif

I live in the peoples rebublic of california--- shhhhhh don't let "the man" know I have this baby.

<!--EDIT|xzvs
Reason for Edit: "aint lernt to spel yet"|1130125878 -->

gun.jpg

id_gunnut, do you have a break on the ultra, I have a remington sendero, mid bull fluted, and had to put a break on it because it kicked to much for my liking, also was wondering what scope you were using

<!--EDIT|cjaj_70
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130157783 -->

Right now just have a Ithaca 12 gauge,
Guns owned browning .223, Ruger Super blackhawk .44 mag. 3 dif .22s', 410 single shot, mossberg 12 gauge,

I have a Desert Eagle .50 cal. But it is to big to conceal carry. So I carry a Beretta model 96 Stainless .40 cal. That is when I carry.

id_gunnut, do you have a break on the ultra,  I have a remington sendero, mid bull fluted, and had to put a break on it because it kicked to much for my liking, also was wondering what scope you were using
I do that gun kicked so hard. but it sure shoots strait for a long time
tounge.gif
its a Leupold Vari-XIII 4.5-14x50 long range version target knobs and side focus. It also has the mil-dot

Back