Bubble Windscreen

PS "streetntrack" is a site sponsor (see above), so I'm sure they'll hook you up with whatever you like. And if you find the one BigBS has, please post.

PUIG Racing Screen (Smoke) here.  Very solid construction.  Had the ZG DB (Dark Smoke) and comparing the 2 found the PUIG to be more solid.  Nothing against the ZG and I never had any problems with it, but sturdiness has to go to PUIG.
May i have the link the site you got it from? or where you can locate it at?
rock.gif
PALEASE??? lol PUIG Racing Screen looks bad ass
I actually won that screen at an eBay auction. They are there pretty frequently, but site sponsors are a much better way to go usually. Just didn't know of any when I got mine.

Hey, BigBS, that Puig looks awesome, but the one on their site (they don't show one for an '05) doesn't look as good as yours (I especially like the edge detail).  By the way, are there any pics of your bike on the site?  That avatar makes me want to see more!
There are a few threads with pics of both bikes in it. Here's a shot of a Sportchrome screen.

Baby_J__31_Jul_05____2.JPG

RedDwarf--thanks for the link to the Suzuki double-bubble; I really like that edge detail (which looks like BigBS's screen in the one pic). BigBS--that bike looks like candy ... sweet!

RedDwarf--thanks for the link to the Suzuki double-bubble; I really like that edge detail (which looks like BigBS's screen in the one pic).  BigBS--that bike looks like candy ... sweet!
Thanks, bro. Lots of companies, including Suz, coming out with the double bubble look. I wasn't sure how the OEM one would look and opted for the Sportech one. Sageronin (DJ) has the OEM screen on his bike and posted a shot of it a while back.

PUIG Racing Screen (Smoke) here.  Very solid construction.  Had the ZG DB (Dark Smoke) and comparing the 2 found the PUIG to be more solid.  Nothing against the ZG and I never had any problems with it, but sturdiness has to go to PUIG.

where did u get urs at?  ive been looking for 1 of those for a while now, all i keep finding is the standard and DB version. if we have i site sponcer, who is it so i can PM them.

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129809404 -->

BigBSBusa - Does the 1300R logo come on the screen, or is that something you added?

omslaw - You're not an electrician, are you?

where did u get urs at?  ive been looking for 1 of those for a while now, all i keep finding is the standard and DB version.  if we have i site sponcer, who is it so i can PM them.
eBay auction, bro! There are a couple there right now. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-PUIG-RACE-SCREEN-SMOKE_W0QQitemZ4583574539QQcategoryZ35590QQrdZ1QQcmdZView
Item">PUIG Racing Screen<a>

This is a Puig touring model. It's BLACK, not transparent!!  I searched all over and I think this might have been the last one in the US.  I also had their double bubble model as well as about 5 other screens.  Puig is by far the highest quality of any that I've seen.

I'm 6'2" and this screen just a bit too low.  I'm going to try one of the ST screens just to see if it kicks the air up a little higher than this one!!

I have mirror extenders so the screen looks a little lower than it really is ;)

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130280493 -->

puig2.jpg

Back