A Fall Ride through Northern California- pics

WOW!!! Fabulous pics! Thank you so much for sharing! I want to go!!!!!
smile.gif

Nice bro!!!! Thanks for sharing...Whens the next ride?
UR - actually tomorrow.
tounge.gif
 Last ride of the season along Central California Coast, down towards Santa Barbarba & back up through Coastal Mountains.  If you guys don't mind, I could post that ride up too.

Hwy 1 - Big Sur near Lucia, CA
nac11-view2.jpg
Being that I'm not too far away, I think I would love to hook up on a ride or two sometime if that's cool. I love the Cali countryside and of course oceanside too.
super.gif

Thanks again for sharin'

Dan

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Pashnit you are the best in touring, photography, good times, getting people together,aqnd just enjoying life!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Pashnit you are the best in touring, photography, good times, getting people together,aqnd just enjoying life!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
Thanks everybody - I'm a little floored at the response! Did another 1000 mile ride on the Busa taking some riders on a trip of Central Cal over the weekend, If you don't mind, will work on putting it up soon for everyone.

It went something like this.... Stay Tuned.

Img_8559-Ayumi.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129613934 -->

biggrin.gif

Now that I have a house up in Penn Valley, CA, I am really looking forward to exploring the California roads! HOpe to run into you sometime.

Thanx for sharing Tim, I luv those pics looks like a great tour and yes general bike topics is the place for it.  I did 36,3,299 about a month ago on the busie and btw I allways post my trips here at Busa.org  Also I just got in about an hr ago from a trip over to the coast but I was in my truck draggin the camp trailer. It's about 4-5 hrs from here by car. We went to Trinidad and Agate beach came home 299 and saw 4 seperate CHP awarding tickets on a tuesday afternoon.
wow.gif
  Guess one must allways be aware...  
wink.gif

Oh and can u see the Busa stickers on the windows? I allways get asked " Whats That Mean" ?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129697165 -->

Trinidad_Oct05_070b.jpg

The weather was perfect on sunday-monday wish i had my scooter ... agate beach

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129696927 -->

Trinidad_Oct05_001b.jpg

weather finally crapped out this morning, surf was good, I had a board in the truck but with no wetsuit I chickened out
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129697208 -->

Trinidad_Oct05_061b.jpg

Man do I want to get up to No Cal! Not only did you capture why we ride, you also showed it doesn't matter what you ride. Just that you ride. Excellent job!
biggrin.gif

Tim,  How many tours do you do in a year?
Typically 1-2 per month of these 3-4 day weekend rides. I'm working on the schedule for next year (people are asking already) & I think I've got 11 planned so far including a big tour planned around the MotoGP races (July '06, Monterey). Nice thing about Cali is we're riding April through October. NorCal 2x, Central Cal 2x, Sierra Nevada Mtns 3x, Circle CA ride 3x- Always thought Spring & Fall is one of best times to ride in CA

Will also be at the Motorcycle Show this year in San Jose in Dec '05 for first time. That ought to be fun!

Btw - that Agate Beach pic is very cool!

Tim, very nice write-up and pictures! As always. I really appreciate the time and effort for putting it all together - it really makes a difference.

super.gif

egitarre77.gif

beerchug.gif

Back