Sturgis 2005 in Picutres

TheDude27

Donating Member
Registered
Well its been a while since I've been on the board...pretty much since I went to Sturgis a few months ago. So I figured I owed at least some pics upon my return...

Here we go...

No sleep...Busa with full luggage and enough gear to camp for over a week...comfortably...here she is at 4:30am ready to head out from Michigan to Sturgis, SD...

P1010003.JPG

Got in and setup camp at the infamous Buffalo Chip... got drunk...passed out and woke up to 2 girls...ummm...well doing something on a golf cart that I havent seen before...shortly after that we decided that we needed one of these at the campsite....(this was all done with no chase vehicles, bikes only)

P1010030.JPG

Ever fill up 5500 gallons from a hose?  It took all night...Well we couldn't let the water get dirty so had to locate one of these... (and yes those boxes are for the R/C boats if you look closely)

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129266742 -->

P1010032.JPG

What do you do for fun at 4:30am at the Buffalo chip, assuming you can still walk???

Why not fire up all your bikes at once and bounce them off the rev limiter for a couple minutes...You're neighbors will love you hahah (seriously, FORGET sleeping unless you pass the hell out, fireworks, radios, and bikes ALL night)...BTW I slept well every night....

P1010072.JPG

Or go see the sites in town... (this is the Knuckle Sallon, where you can do UFC type fighting all you have to do is sign up)

P1010043.JPG

Back