Just got here.

Welcome! Sweet bike!
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just got on this today and have read some much my brain hurts and very new to all of this. so, please over look my ignorance? i have a 05 with yoshi rs 3 bolt on's, pclll power commander, and a bmc air filter. my bike dyno'd 161.6, i just got a set yoshi cams in today and hope to have them installed by this weekend along with my H M F dual can system. my question is should i do a air box mod ( large or small) and a pair valve block off?

thanks, i will post a pic when i figure it out, i have a red/black 05, i stripped the decals to be different. i want to go fast................................without a turbo or nitrous.....

i also added a set of buell foot pegs, for me the drop in foot position really took some stress off my hips

100_0152.jpg

I'm new, too, but welcome and congrats. I also picked up my '05 LE on Saturday, and can't take my eyes of her. Pure stock is sweet!

i also added a set of buell foot pegs, for me the drop in foot position really took some stress off my hips
Nice! where did you purchase those foot pegs? Any part# available and how much did they cost.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129063346 -->

post_13_19486_100_0152.jpg

i have the carbon fiber slip ons by two brothers , on the 05 le

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129072303 -->

P1010006.JPG

Yo Dave, if you think there is a possibility of going with a full system in the future, i would recommend saving your money until you can find the full system you want.  I had yoshi slip on's for a while, and as soon as i found a full that i wanted i ended up going that route.  Either way, make sure you get what you want.  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129209203 -->

Also if you want a Clear ALternatives Clear tailight assembly, let me know. I have one at the house, I let it go for cheap.

Back