And Now for My Next Trick

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Not really the way I planned on doing this, but I figure now is as good a time as any. I've seen a lot of things go on on the board in the last couple of years and I think I have reached my limit. Sorry for my attitude lately, but things have really been getting to me lately and I feel it's time for me to take some time off. I'll miss everyone here, but know I must do this for myself. Keep up the spirit of the Busa and ride like you stole it!

Okay, who really thought I was for real!
laugh.gif
I have posted many times and most folks know that my dealing with the Busa began when I saw an '02 SE in the showroom of Meridian Motorcycle in Fayetteville, NC. Love Baby J like no other, but that black just does something to me.

The older members of the board may remember this bike from last year.

Midnight-1.jpg

Midnight-2.jpg

Midnight-3.jpg

Midnight-4.jpg

That bike has been in my possession for about the last 9 months undergoing some slow, but steady changes.  Again, I learned several lessons trying to get her fixed up, but here is what she looks like today.  How's that for some trickery?  Still some things that need to be done to her, but since her sister is down for a while it's time to get to ridin'!

Let me know what you think.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128457348 -->

Midnight__03_Oct_05____6.JPG

VERY NICE!
smile.gif

I have the same BUSA in Silver/Gray.......
I wanted to go BLACK, but everybody tells me not to change here.
rock.gif

They all LUV what she is now and it's made me take a second look!
You have done a Great Job!
biggrin.gif

Oh.......How do like your Double Bubble?

<!--EDIT|StageRulz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128457956 -->

YO BIG B, NO CHROME FAIRING SCREENS TO GO THAT BIKE? YOUR BIKE LOOKS GREAT! WHAT'S THE DEAL W/ THE YELLOW HIGH BEAM BULB? BETTER CLARITY AT NIGHT?

Back