I Can't Believe This Happened!

Can't see it, but the mirror is scratched.

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____11.JPG

Don't know if this happened during the accident or not, but . . .
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128281760 -->

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____12.JPG

Last one.  Kickstand was all ready being replaced, so no loss.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128302421 -->

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____14.JPG

Damn! Sorry to hear that. I imagine how pissed you are, but thanks God you wasn't hurt.

could just be the ANGLE of the pic, but the full rear shot like as if the subframe could be askew.. but the bike does look as if its on an incline tho.

As mentioned earlier, i have a full exhaust, and can send you what you need if you want it. FOC.

cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
Sonofa....
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

That really.....friggin.....BLOWS, dude....really friggin blows!!
cussing.gif
mad.gif

Glad yer alright, but dayum....
sad.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

could just be the ANGLE of the pic, but the full rear shot like as if the subframe could be askew.. but the bike does look as if its on an incline tho.  

As mentioned earlier, i have a full exhaust, and can send you what you need if you want it.  FOC.
I'll probably get the time to remove the undertail and tail section and give it a complete check.  I don't want to take advantage of the situation, but I will get everything fixed! And yes, the driveway slopes downward.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128302650 -->

Even damaged, your bike still looks hot........keep your spirits up at least no damage to you and no mechanical damage to the busa.

Sucks about your bike.

Do you think the lights o your undertail contributed to getting rear-ended?

Of course the lady is at fault, but I wouldn't trust my life with those tiny LED lights.

Sorry your bike has some damage. At least you ok and that is whats important. Your baby will look good as new in no time.

well hell..

I'm sure it was a scary incident nonetheless. new exhaust, tail section, mirror, frame sliders, left fairing, adjustable kickstand.. she'll be like new again.

if you get to keep any parts, let us know. might be able to make you a few $$.

daum, now see im one of those who would rather my scooter was ok and i got te damage(being it was minor). that shiat pizzes me off, im sorry bra. any help i can lend let me know

Sorry bro, glad that you are OK. If you have to get the cans and mid pipe just switch to a BDE Gen3. Prob cheaper and will sound great.

Back