Brought my new scooter home today!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I picked up a new 06 GIXXER today and have it in my garage patiently awaiting the hard breakin treatment. I crashed my K5 a couple weeks ago and have been patiently awaiting the arrival of the Black and gray K6's. My dealer called today and said it would be ready late today and I coud pick it up.

I had the shop start it so we knew it runs and shut it off before it had time to warm up. I'll save all that for the 75 miles it takes to give her the hard breakin. I'm sold on the hard system breakin.

I'm attaching a couple of photos for those of you who have not seen the black and gray model. I'll also drop in a photo of my crashed one.

DSC00086.JPG

did you do that brake in on your busa and or o5 1000? and if so what did they duno at after words?DAM that looks nice!!!!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128132444 -->

och!

both nice bikes... hehe one slightly nicer.. you can decide which think is nicer.. lol

whats the story on replacement exhaust for the k5? any interesting stuff out there?

something that stays true to the original look.. and improves stuff at the same time?

That K6 is awesome!!!! Congrats. And I'm sorry to hear about your K5. I hope it all works out.

It will all work out okay. I think I'm going to part out the K5 on ebay rather than buying all the broken parts. Although the bike itself is fine, I'd spend $2500 buying all the broken goodies. I may end up keeping the K5, put race plastic on her and make a track bike only out of her? I had tons of fun on that K5 but I'm certainly not emotionally attached.

Thats the way to do it, one of each...LOL

I love the Busa for the sweepers and straights, but the 1K is awesome in the tight turns.

Here's my collection:
P9070053.jpg

KaoticMeet05026.jpg

Back