Cadillac "White Diamond" color paint?

NYRICAN bike is painted that color, here is a pic

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120134828 -->

nyrican.jpe

my 2000 is gona be that white along with a pearl blue it's not done yet but from what is done it looks very sweet I almost wish i just painted the whole thing white but with the blue it works nicely

I have said it before, if I ever custom paint my busa it's going to be that pearl white with an orange pearl I saw on a 2003 mazda protege turbo.

That first busa.. Mmmmmm Beautiful . Would love mine that colour.Anybody got more pics of it ?

I just had mine painted white with 3 coats of blue pearl and think it came out well. The blue pearl just gives a sheen in the shade but jumps out in the sunlight. I'm real happy with it but can't help but wonder what a white pearl with blue candy would look like too...

Can't figure out how to post a pic but there's one at Killboy.com

Actually that's the Escalade pearl, and that's what I have on mine with some gold added...

mynewbusa.jpg

Actually that's the Escalade pearl, and that's what I have on mine with some gold added... another shot

painted.jpg

yes, an excuse to post pix of mine, lol. white with no toners (escalade pearl has red and yellow) and a single coat of white pearl. not too flashy, just very subtle

DSC00664.jpg

WOW!!!

Back from the dead...a thread from 2005!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back