Tobin Seats

My turn...finally!

cropped_tobin1.JPG

Been waiting for the bad weather to hit, so as I can send my seats in to be done. Alas, the bad weather only lasted 3 days and I was unable to send off the seats. I am now looking to buy another front seat instead of waiting for bad weather.

Those seats are very nice.  Does Tobin have a web address, and can they do them in colors?

<!--EDIT|busabullet
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108956972 -->

Very nice Iv'e seen the seats and I like them whats the turn around time ? If I decide to get a set . w/sending you mine .

Those seats are very nice.  Does Tobin have a web address, and can they do them in colors?
He doesn't have a website, but check out this link <a href="http://www.pashnit.com/tobinseats.htm">Tobin Seats<a>. He can make in about any color that you want. You'll see on the sight or by doing a search for Tobin seats on this site that there are lots of colors that have been previously done.

Very nice Iv'e seen the seats and I like them whats the turn around time ? If I decide to get a set . w/sending you mine .
Generally, not more than a week to 10 days depending on how busy he is. I think its about 3 or 4 days of work to get them made plus the shipping time.

Thanks guys! My turnaround time was unreal...sent 'em out 2-day priority on a Saturday, and had 'em back in hand by the following Thursday...I'm guessing he got them on Monday at best, and had them back to me in just a few days...

Tobin's good to work with...highly recommended...

Very nice bum pads, VA.  How many miles have you out on them on 1 day?
beerchug.gif
It's cold here, so I've only had about an hour on 'em...

It's going to take some getting used to simply because I sit so low now; already dropped the bike 2 inches front and rear, and now another 1.5-2 inches in the seat...

I'm hoping to give 'em a work out on the VA Spring ride...probably looking at about 10 hours or so? I'll let you know...
smile.gif

Hi I would like if someone could give me a number to buy a set of torbin seats.
Don't mean to sound like a smart a$$, but you must not have read the thread.

Anyone needing a seat modified give me a call or email. Thanks Tobin
Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708
tobinoc@adelphia.net
I accept PayPal and Money Orders Only.
Seat with exchange are $111.00 this includes shipping.
If you would like to buy a seat without exchange Total is $186.00 this includes shipping in the USA. Call for availability
If paying thru PayPal please add $3.00 for fees Total $114.00 with exchange or $192.00 without exchange.
IF having both front and back seats done with your exchange. Price is $199 this includes shipping. Add $6.00 for PayPal.
Without exchange price is $295.00. Call for availability. Add $9.00 for PayPal fees.
Add $25.00 for logos and $15.00 for lettering
Zippered Hump pad add $55.00
Add $20.00 for Two Tone seats
If you have any further questions feel free to call. Thanks Tobin
All shipping charges are for the Continental United States.
Call or email for shipping prices for outside the USA.
P.S. I have two type's of black material one is glossy and one is dull. Please state, which one you would like on the money order, or in the PayPal commit box.

Back