Pacific Northwest

yeah!! cookies!!

good_turbo.jpg

Hey Manatrader you can meet me at I-5/ 512 McDonalds parking lot . call if you have ?? 253-576-5539

Just left you a voice mail so looks like I will see you at South Center in the morning.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124597799 -->

Manatrader I will be at hwy512 and I-5 McDonalds parking lot at 7:00. Call me in the morning.

Its 4am here, this is the earliest I have ever gotten up for a ride...I gotta be on the road by 4:35. Cool!
cool.gif

Well guys thanks for the ride today, nice to meet you all, if I counted correctly I think 7 busa among the 17 riders. Rather large group neeley somehow got together. Good mix of riders, to bad I had to bail out before the best part of the ride.
Couple pic’s I took.

Busa_ride_DSC00478.JPG

Grab the camera aim over the shoulder and hope you get something worth taking, I got lucky the rest of the pack.

busaride_5DSC00483.JPG

Sweet pics . sorry you missed the rest of the ride it got pretty good . It was good to meet you Mana, and BV. Hope to ride with you guys again soon.

Thanks for coming guys. It was very nice to meet all of you. As soon as I get the pics Ill get my dad to use them with the ones he took for the trip report.

It was great meeting you guys as well, lets do it again asap.

I got a few pics that turned out great, I will post them in a minute. I'll probably start a new thread in the general section.

How about Labor Day weekend for our next ride?  Say either Sunday and Monday or Saturday thru Monday.

Here would be a 2 day ride:

hwy 410 > Mt Rainier > Yakima (I WOULD LOVE TO HIT THIS!! IVE NEVER BEEN OVER IT!!)
Hwy 24 from Yakima to 240 @ Dept of Energy's Hanford site to Kennewick @ MJNs place

spend the night in the Tri-Cities

Then:
hwy 395 to 17 to 26 (gotta hit 26)
Take I90 to George wa
281 to 28 , take that up to hwy 2
Stop in Leavenworth for lunch
Take hwy 2 back home.

Leave @ like 7am on Sunday would put us in the Tri-Cities
in the afternoon.
Then Monday if we were out of the Tri-Cities by 8am we get back home by the afternoon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you wanted to add a third day then wed just stop my MJNs to eat his food then wed
continue on to Lewiston and spend the night.

So  Seattle > Lewiston for day 1
Lewiston over Lolo Pass and back day 2
Lewiston > home for day 3

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124723943 -->

Back