Pacific Northwest

Can someone give me directions to Southcenter mall from Bellingham?

thanks
I can leave earlier and meet you further north if you need it, just let me know.
That would be cool, where did you want to meet?
If you take I-5 south to 405 Then south again to 522 east.(woodinvile bothell hwy-hwy-2) Head east to the first woodinville exit. when you get off the exit make a right and pul into the dairyqueen parking lot. Ill meet you there at. 6:15 ok or just call me 253-961-5808

lol
smile.gif

Neeley was just gonna meet me up north further....its still ~7 at Southcenter.

well i am in bothell so i can meet you there.

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124231411 -->

You gonna come Manatrader?? If so I'll see you at the McDoanlds at I-5/ 512 parking lot at 7:30. Call if you need anything 576-5539.

ok so here is a map.

DANG thing downsized the map on me

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: "map was downsized"|1124238170 -->

ShowLetter.gif

well it looks like we will have a good turn out

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124238245 -->

"the ride to mjn's is boring".........:( .......I'm hurt..........:D
laugh.gif

Just pisses me off that I can't come with you guys!

Ride safe!!
Do you even have a bike ? Hey you guys , has anyone rode with this guy ?
poke.gif
( just joking )
jump9.gif
I rode with him Sunday! MJN is a great host! My friend and I called him when we were headed his way and he met us on the rode and guided us into the Starbucks for a visit and some route advice!!! It was a great pleasure to meet up with a fellow Hayabusa.org member!! I am having a great trip and just now stopped off at the local internet cafe to see what was up here!!! It is now 8:30PM and still 84 degrees. I'm currently in John Day Oregon and headed for Bend for a few days for some great day trips - i.e. Crater Lake for one. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get home!!! It has been great so far!

Hey BV , no wonder you didn't say how the ride went . I just read Tru's post , was everyone else okay ? I guess we can talk about it Sunday , you still going right !?

Neeley,

I'll do a pre-ride on Thursday and make sure the route for Sunday won't be springing any surprises on us! I hope I posted this message correctly.

^^^^^ thats my dad^^^^^ and Ive flown by him many times at 150+. Ya see hes got to catch us on that geezer glide of his.
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124282724 -->

Back