Pacific Northwest

Ha. July 23 is the one weekend that's right out for me... going out of town with the girlfriend for her birthday that weekend.

i will be in caly after that, getting married and all!! so it will have to ba after the 5th let me check my wifes calander and see what suprises i can fine. I will fine a date... get back to this tonight:p

I just heard that the R was able to do more things and the price was only 45 more . I think I might go with the leo vince exhaust instead anyway . I don't know How to put the insurance $$ into the bike . I got a list . I just got the tracking # from the jerk thats sending me my nose piece. So I won't have my bike for at least a week . )
sad.gif

Was good to meet you frisbee, sorry I couldn't hang out and BS more but it happens sometimes.

Regarding exhaust, I am just going to say that simple Bolt ons are the way to go. Just about every full system out there is too much money for little or NO HP gain, at least when we are talking out in the streets. The little bit of extra oomph is just not needed... It's over kill.

Bolt ons? No fuss no muss...
wink.gif

Again was good to meet you.

I just heard that the R was able to do more things and the price was only 45 more . I think I might go with the leo vince exhaust instead anyway . I don't know How to put the insurance $$ into the bike . I got a list . I just got the tracking # from the jerk thats sending me my nose piece. So I won't have my bike for at least a week . )
sad.gif
It is able to do more but only if (and this is the builders telling me this) change the Ignition here is waht i found.

The Power Commander IIIr was introduced in November 2000 and utilizes the same "direct injector control" technology as the PCIII. The "r" version contains additional circuitry and in some cases, additional connectors, which allow Ignition adjustment as well as fuel adjustment. Ignition adjustments can provide very positive results on the race track, where factors like special fuel and highly tuned engines are used.

Ignition
Power Commanders for some models can also control the Ignition Curve. You can adjust the ignition curve for increased part throttle response, increased peak power, or to eliminate detonation. On most models the ignition curve is close to optimum for "pump" fuel. In some cases it is possible to increase part throttle torque by adjusting the timing. With high octane racing fuel further gains can be realized at wide open throttle. Harley Davidson models, in some configurations, can benefit from a reduction in timing advance. If heavily loaded or during hot weather the PC can be adjusted to eliminate the "pinging" that is so common during these conditions.

http://www.hardracing.com/PCList.htm

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116388406 -->

Thanks for the info . I talked to a couple of others also and they said the same . So I'm going to just have the bike re-mapped at the shop on the dynowhen they put the new exhaust on . I decieded to go with the Leo Vince full carbon high mounts. And maybe a 30 shot of NOS from Schnitz:O !

Hey WA riders, how about lets plan to meet up at Pacific Raceway June 22 for some drag racing, me and Justintime2 have talked about going , I know I will get sucky times but hey, we can try and go fast legally and have fun doing it.  $20 for all you can drag.
smile.gif

wed_at_the_strip.jpg

Hey Bent, it ran $1355 . The draging sounds like a blast . What are the requirements? Never did it on a strip.

I dont think there are many requirements if any at all. I will give them a call in advance though. The $5 road course laps sound fun too.
smile.gif

Anyone up to a ride on sunday, wanted to hit Hwy 20 again:)

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117039064 -->

ride today, Wed. 5/25..

A guy over @ Cycleforums was starting a round up of riders to ride N. Cascades Highway to Winthrop & back.  
Id like to leave about 11:30ish from Cyclebarn in Smokey Point.

Anyone interested?

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117075915 -->

Cool, got some pics?

Well I will go Sunday again if the weather is decent. Let me know if you guys are going for sure.

Back