Pacific Northwest

Mjn posted these rides on another topic . how about one of them the end of May?
  Clarkston to Enterprise, Or.  via Asotin, Anatone, down Rattlesnake to the Grand Ronde.  Absolutely beautiful.  A combination of tight twisties and long sweepers along with great scenery.  87 mi one way.

Another;  On the way to Lolo, stay along the NF Clearwater @ Kooskia and continue on to Elk City.  Once again, awesome ride, constant twisties from Kooskia on.  Lots of small rest areas along the river.  135 mi one way.
The loop that I'm gonna do from here, over Tolgate to Enterprise, north to Clarkston and back is a good day ride. With some minor changes it can easily turn into a 2 day run.

Frisbee now has my #, let me know if anyone is headed my way.
M

Sounds good to me, anyone going on the 21st I will post up the final ride sunday or wednesday. We can start it down south so we can meet up down there??

Insurance looked at my bike at the shop on Friday so I should hear from them by Monday . (I hope) SO I should be on the road by then , the 21st sounds good to me .

Hey Folks, I work at the Smokey Point Cycle Barn and they are selling Suzuki now.
thumbs-up.gif
I got some pipes and some other things on order for the Busa on the floor and we also have all the 05's out and on display.

Our parts stock is still pretty low but I'd like to see ya folks. Exit 206 on Smokey Point Rd or something like that...

Anyway open seven days a week too. I'm still a little fish there at the shop but I can at least work 10% for ya on just about anything.

Keith

Not to sound like a sales pitch, sorry. Just saying that I am up there doing my thing and we got Suzuki now.
wink.gif

Sweet Rev, I got to get some work done on my bike and I might have to give you a call.

Did 280 miles on Friday afternoon and another 180 Saturday morning tires are done.  
For you folks here is Washington, they say no snow in the mountains, right it was dam cold too. Take a look at this shot at Paradise on Rainier.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115657232 -->

DSC00008.JPG

Tinker said that Isalsa moved to cali . I think I saw a post from him lately.

It was cold, electric vest paid for itself. Road up to Paradise is in poor shape too, now way to carry anytype of speed without getting tossed. I hope they repave that soon.

Cool meeting you Kilroy. Man I hope my bike is done this weekend . I think i'm going to order the akropovic system for my bike with the PCIIIr it comes to $1267.00 . Thats the best price I could find .

sounds good . my bike won't be done by this weekend the jackass that I bought the nose piece from hasn't mailed it yet. He said it would be in the mail tomorrow. Then its ups from Fla.:(

<!--EDIT|frisbee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116256228 -->

Cool meeting you Kilroy. Man I hope my bike is done this weekend . I think i'm going to order the akropovic system for my bike with the PCIIIr it comes  to $1267.00 . Thats the best price I could find .
just wondering why you are getting the R instead of the USB? I have not seen anyboby even really use the R vesion on the road. did some searching and talked to a few builders and they even recomed the USB they talked me out of it they said unless i was planning on doing a #### load of modification to the motor or use higher octane on a regular baises then it is not needed. thats what they told me so I decided not to put the extra cash into it.

Back