Trackday Pics

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
Well, here they are....finally....
down.gif

I was desperatley looking for help during my track week-end and got it here.  
Members to the rescue!

I GOTTA say a <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>BIG AZZ</span></span> thanks to stkr00, WWJD, and Devil Dog!!!  You guys really came through for me.
Especially you stkr00!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

I can't say thanks enough!  My bike's suspension was a mess and the advice you guys gave me made an absolutley phenomenal difference for my second day out.  I had so much more confidence in it, a bit too much..he he, you'll see.....

Promised I would post pics and vids awhile ago but I've only had a few snipets of time to check in...., but cant seem to get the video's to upload, to big I think....working on it.

Anyways..pics.....

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126422651 -->

Damn!!!

The pics won't post...

Advice again?  Just does nothing when I try..Maybe size?  If I e-mail to someone can you resize?  And what up with the link?

Doh

mad.gif

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126407356 -->

aw man! I got all excited!
biggrin.gif

if you use windows, open pics in PAINT and use IMAGE / Stretch/skew % to reduce them 50% and save as a JPG file. should be a good sized yet small KB to post

Your such a tease Heroo
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe this will help...

If you have a way to store them on the internet...on a server...then you can just copy/paste the link into the pop-up window that appears after you click on the Image icon shown below. You can add more than one pic per post with this option.

If not, then you just have to click the browse button at the bottom of the reply window and then post one picture per reply. Size is limited to 409600 bytes.

BTW...You're welcome for help...I was glad to do it.
wink.gif

wink.gif

........thanks yet again strk00 and .WWJD...

O.K....

Day two, brimming with confidence.....

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126422776 -->

1.JPG

forgot to grab the "blade of the grass".....next time for sure..

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126422812 -->

3.JPG

Representing on the "parade laps"...that's better (student only race")

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126431729 -->

8.JPG

This thing is huge...almost never left second except for the back stretch, and only REALLY used third in the rain...

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126418479 -->

12.JPG

The track....

"Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia was built in 1974. Occupying a 377 acre site, it is a 2.5km (1.6 mile) 11 turn road circuit."

lots of elevation changs and considered very technical.. The track record is held by a 125cc! The 400 mototards were cleaning up.

Track_Map.jpeg

love this pic, trailing in with the brake. Lots of that.

Gas (WOT), brake, Gas (WOT), brake, Gas (WOT), brake, Gas (WOT), brake....
biggrin.gif

15.JPG

Chicken stips before Pre-track day.

*notice the scratches on tail..thats from Joe Rocket saddlebags. Probably any soft bag would do that..?

19.JPG

Back