Thinking of getting a dog...

last one

030oirbjlm.jpg

^ That is the most God aweful ugly rat thing I have ever SEEN!
wow.gif

I don't know if I should feel sorry for it or shoot it and put it out of it's misery.
rock.gif

My suggestion...of course.... GET A DANE!!

Very short haired, easy to train (they mostly want to just sleep in whatever room/car you are in)
Love to go for car rides, usually fall asleep about three minutes after you hit the road.
Low stress, easy keepers (no, they don't really eat that much, contrary to what people think!)
Easy to keep clean....warm water, hand towel, rub vigorously......and voila! Clean dane!
smile.gif

Of course mine likes to climb into the shower with me, which makes it even easier....or you can just tie them up to something (like a fence) and wash them like you would a horse.

BEST BONUS!!!! No need to lean waaaaay down to pet them....they also make good arm rests
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126044528 -->

smile.gif

..oh and they also have a great sense of humor....like to play but are not hyper, and are great protection for everything you own...cars, house, kids, other smaller house critters (My Dane China once had her own bunny rabbit
rock.gif
)

Sky_playing_with_toy_08_14_05.jpg

one more....geez she loved that cute little bunny! Danes are well known for taking care of everyone in the "family"...Gentle Giants is very appropriate for them....just don't try to hurt someone in their family or enter the house when no ones home.......he he he......LUNCH!
tounge.gif

China_and_Sebby_1994.jpg

the family Christmas shot circa 1995.......one of my cats used to get beat up by the black cat down the street....she knew the Danes would protect her, so everytime the neighbor cat would come after her, she'd scale the fence into the backyard and the stupid black one would follow her over the fence. About two seconds later you'd hear two LOUD DEEP woof's and then the black cat would come screaming back over the fence!
tounge.gif

Diesel_China_Nikki_and_Simon_Xmas_1995.jpg

My dog is a mixed breed, she is the best dog i've ever had, we found her on a bike path years ago. As far as a pure breed I think a Minature Schnauzer is great, I had mine 13 years, he was a great dog also, and they don't shed, not too big or small.

MVC_015S.JPG

lol... tbonebusa
What dog? I don't see a dog in that pic?? Oh... wait.... nvr mind.... hehe... sneaky dog trying to blend in
wink.gif

Man, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight... I'm going to pick up the little pup tomorrow
biggrin.gif
I'm so excited!!!
AAAssjani.gif

How about a rotti, They are great with kids!!/ what ever you choose to buy make sure you buy from a reputable kennel. It will pay off in the long run.

jake.jpg

Cache!!!!!! You're friggin' crackin' me up!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's my pups...

I love ALL animals, but I am a dog guy, and I lean toward large breed pups, but, man, I just love dogs. Any make, any model...
tounge.gif

You just can't beat the companionship of a canine. Just can't. Although cats can be wonderful, too...but, sometimes they're just tempremental, and can't be trusted; scornful, hate-filled creatures that piss in your shoes and shred your...well, I digress on a tirade of personal nature...
blush.gif

000_0012.JPG

laugh.gif

And my other pup attacking my vicious lump of love...that didn't sound right...buuut, you get what I mean...

000_0043.JPG

On a side note, most males I have had have been pains in rump. Some more painful than others. My females have always been just wonderful, though...Okay, except my Rott chewed everything she could get her frickin' paws and jaws on when she was teething, including my brand new (at time) Expedition...my first ever brand new vehicle...it still had that showroom smell to it, too...that vengeful little...:p

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126068953 -->

Back