Any Tomcat Fans?

I was out ridding in the town of Stillwater Mn. On a sunday minding my own business at like 20mph, out of the blue I heard something coming from behind me that sounded like a gabage truck sliding down the road on its side. Scared the shid out of me! I look in my mirrors, Nothing.
rock.gif
I lookto my right and left nothing??? I look up and the is 2 F-16's that were at about 300 ft. punching the after burners and climbing out of sight! I was like holy shid, That was cool, It was 100 degree's out with full leather and helmet and it still gave me the chills!
biggrin.gif

The A-10's still are very stable with "large" portions of the wings missing,definitely a plus!
smile.gif

Every year our airport hosts an airshow and we our on scene all day as medical/fire respnse team and fire pub-ed for the kids. A few pics as I love jets too.
smile.gif

Bellingham_Airfest___6_15_2003_1.JPG

Got to talk to this pilot for a bit and he was pretty cool. Talked about flying low through the Cascade mt range on his way over and actually causing avalanches. The perks of being fire/ems for the day, you get to cross over the barracade.
smile.gif

Bellingham_Airfest___6_15_2003_6.JPG

yep, spent most of my first enlistment with them. Aside from my time at the range. Some of my second was with Q2 and then down here just teaching. You spend any time with the Prowlers?

Here is what I used to work on. General Dynamics F-111F. The US replaced it with the F15 Strike Eagle
sad.gif
but Australia still flys the F-111C model

<!--EDIT|macbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124821384 -->

miss_liberty.jpg

Back