COLORS...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
OK...not really "gang related" but I was wondering about those of you that have purchased the h.org decals......where are you displaying them?

My truck and wife's Altima both have them on the glass...how bout you?

DSCF0080.jpg

OK...not really "gang related" but I was wondering about those of you that have purchased the h.org decals......where are you displaying them?

My truck and wife's Altima both have them on the glass...how bout you?
Hah, the wife won't let me put any stickers on her car and I only ride the 'busa, so I'm limited to stickering up the 'busa.

Got my Dragon stickers on the sides though
smile.gif
I'm thinking of putting the killboy stickers on the lower guard (in front of the rear tire) and saw some great wolf stickers that'd look pretty cool. The MileHighBusaOwners has a nice white letter sticker for the windscreen I'd like to get. Lots of possibilities and dings to cover up
smile.gif

Carl

Edit: I'd love to get that first t-shirt though but it looks like we're out of the medium t's. When they're back, I'll get a few stickers for the tank bag.

<!--EDIT|dm_gsxr
Reason for Edit: "Reviewed gear pages"|1123528544 -->

smile.gif

I'm still waiting for my stickers when I made a donation. When I get them they are going on the window of the daily rider right next to my AMA sticker!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|greeneinc
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1123528797 -->

I don't put stickers on my car, ever.
biggrin.gif

However, I'd love to have an h.org t-shirt or two. Or three.

Four? heheheh

--Wag--

I would like a sticker and also second Wag's vote on the t-shirts!

I got one on the family ride.... course I like stickers. Got one of the little dragon stickers on there too.

Don't have one on the bike though... just two little dragon stickers right below the seat.

I got one on the family ride.... course I like stickers. Got one of the little dragon stickers on there too.

Don't have one on the bike though... just two little dragon stickers right below the seat.
Got mine on the fairing just below the joint between the nose and the lower fairing.

Carl

busa.jpg

one on the bike...one on the back window of the truck, and one on the back window of the car......OH...and I stuck one on my best buds enclosed trailer.

Back