'05 Suzuki

aldo

Registered
Picked up my new Suzuki this past weekend, $9500 OTD, I think I got a halfway decent deal, blue/silver.

I put 200 miles on it after I picked it up, smooth, love riding it, like a caddy compared to the Triumph. I have a '98 Triumph speed triple, great bike too, but totally different.

I like the way the bike looks straight from the factory, I don't want to go with too many mods. I did take the warning stickers off, will take off the reflectors, and I need somethink to cover the gas tank where my stomach hits it, any suggestions. Something simple.

The only mod I think I will make are some slipons, I already priced out a full 4-1 system and the price installed fror a Yosh system is $1300. I don't work on my bikes, and this is a lot of money for additional HP that I won't ever use. The think already has 160 HP stock, right? Just want sound, the slipons are $450 installed. I'll spend the extra $ on some nice leathers, boots, gloves and still have $ left over. Thats just my opinion.

The only thing left to do is adjust the clutch lever, way too long and is hurting my wrist, and get the oil done at 500 miles.

I do appreciate all the info this site has provided me with.

Enjoy my pictures from the past few weeks, the fishing is great in NJ this summer, and I think my little girl is getting the hang of my buddies SeaDoo.

Picture016.jpg

<span style='color:red'><marquee>POST PICS OF BIKE! NOT FRIGGIN' FISH!!!
cussing.gif
</marquee></span>

And finally my new friend from this past weekend, not as crazy as a chick from the DR, but almost.

Picture010_1_.jpg

Just one more, my other friend a 98 Speed Triple, best naked out there, and with the Michelin Pilots and a few other mods this grunty liitle ####### is glued to the rode, and snarling and poppin the whole way.

Picture015_1_.jpg

nice pics, i guess dinner is at your house. 9500 was a very good price, and welcome,of course it ain't official till the big dogs welcome you to the board. the Busa is rated 175 horses and about 156-160 at the wheel.i think

welcome and you got the fastest color by the way

now get the reflectors off ...its goes faster without

Thanks for sharing the pics. The Busa looks FAB...and I have to admit, the speed tripple looks like some fun.
cool.gif

and I need somethink to cover the gas tank where my stomach hits it, any suggestions. Something simple.

nice looking bike and welcome. i just got the tankslapper for tank protection. you may want to check it out. http://www.thetankslapper.com/

Back