playin around with the camera

where can I buy the soundtrack? funny vid. Nice lizard.

You had not fed that mother in a few days...Very dramatic...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123034078 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

That's so cute!!!

My beast was the same size as that, and could only eat baby crickets.

Here is my Savannah Monitor playing with my camera strap at almost 4 feet in length.

Talon_10.jpg

i used to have a savanaha. mine was about 18inches...nothing like whatching them rip the shid out of a mouse. i used to put rats in to watch him kill them. Sold him because of the finger biting and pooping when you picked him up
wink.gif

I would love to have a Bearded Dragon. I have friends who them them, and they are really cool. My monitor only barely tolerates me, but I've seen 6 foot ones that are tame lap lizards.

I also have a large California King Snake that I hatched from an egg that will sometimes poop on me when I first pick him up, but afterwards he is cool. I need to handle him more often.

My lizard is in a large, 160 gallon tank, and he does his business in a large water filled container. Makes for easy, but smelly cleanups.

A Cameleon will be my next pet.

Cameleon.jpg

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123282123 -->

Cool video!  I used to have a bearded dragon until he passed on a few years ago.  
sad.gif
 Here's his pic -

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Dayum SM, I guess your lizard's "roomie" wont be coming up short on his half of the bills any more !!

I would love to have a Bearded Dragon.  I have friends who them them, and they are really cool.  My monitor only barely tolerates me, but I've seen 6 foot ones that are tame lap lizards.

I also have a large California King Snake that I hatched from an egg that will sometimes poop on me when I first pick him up, but afterwards he is cool.  I need to handle him more often.

My lizard is in a large, 160 gallon tank, and he does his business in a large water filled container.  Makes for easy, but smelly cleanups.

A Cameleon will be my next pet.

Cameleon.jpg
i like camelions too but im more attracted to violent animals. Ones that destroy what they eat like the monitor. cant wait to start feedin my dragon small mice

once had an iguana that got up close to 50 inches before I let him be adopted... after about the 4th time he smacked the ever-livin' crap out of me I decided he needed a new home... or to become a wallet... haha.

boring ass pet though.. just sat around ate tofu and junk.. he liked cucumbers though... pretty cool when he was still young.. would sit on my hat and watch football games...

little ####### he was when he got older though.

I'll stick to dogs.

once had an iguana that got up close to 50 inches before I let him be adopted...  after about the 4th time he smacked the ever-livin' crap out of me I decided he needed a new home... or to become a wallet... haha.

boring ass pet though.. just sat around ate tofu and junk..   he liked cucumbers though...  pretty cool when he was still young.. would sit on my hat and watch football games...

I'll stick to dogs.
yeah i had a buddy who had an iguana about 2 feet long. would beat teh side of the tank and yo azz if you tried to touch him. Damn thing would even bite. i hate iguans!

once had an iguana that got up close to 50 inches before I let him be adopted... after about the 4th time he smacked the ever-livin' crap out of me I decided he needed a new home... or to become a wallet... haha.

boring ass pet though.. just sat around ate tofu and junk.. he liked cucumbers though... pretty cool when he was still young.. would sit on my hat and watch football games...

I'll stick to dogs.
yeah i had a buddy who had an iguana about 2 feet long. would beat teh side of the tank and yo azz if you tried to touch him. Damn thing would even bite. i hate iguans!
Yeah, my monitor used to whip me with his tail. He was fast with that thing!! It really, really hurt, and raised huge welts on my arms.

Here's my King Snake in action. He's a constrictor, so it only takes a split second for the snake to grab the mouse by the tail or foot and wrap a few coils around it. The mouse is dead in about 30 seconds, sometimes it's eyes explod from the pressure.

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123312744 -->

BadSpyder_Willie_Mouse_1.jpg

Back