Projekt's Great American Adventure

Front quarter close-up. The top right grille piece is fractured and I will probably go have everything rechromed...

01_08_05_2056.jpg

This old truck has been around the family for a long time and it has been wearing the same primer suit as long as I can remember.

01_08_05_2053.jpg

The guys have a sweet 55' pick-up in garage getting warmed over and brought back to original appearance.

Just picked this up for $1500
1978 4x4 Bronco 351M400 recently overhauled and RV cammed 496/502 with 1.73:1; C6; dana44 front; NP203 TC. Guy says it needs hubs and front axle seals. I just discovered some more nuances such as caliper leaks on the front, a non ratcheting parking brake pedal with a loose steering box. A few hours of labor will bring it back to safe operational condition.

02_08_05_2149.jpg

Rear. It has a hitch setup and looks like a fun truck to drop the top on the floor and head to the beach and learn to surf.

02_08_05_2151.jpg

Damn, I had TONS of vehicles I needed removed from my yard. If I'd known you'd be driving across America scooping up cars, I would have saved 'em!
laugh.gif

Nice pics...I like that Bonneville!
cool.gif

Yeah, I am pretty much fulfilling a life-long dream after deciding not to pursue electronics and telecommunications as a career option any longer. Going into full time hard core self-employment with all of the things that I have lined up.
It is said "that if you work doing what you love, success is guaranteed."
This Bronco is going to be getting the works in the form of elbow grease and good old-fashioned effort. Top to bottom scrub down, rust removal, refinishing and a wicked paint job. I'll try to hit the show circuit when I am finished with it. It will turn some heads.

Yeah, I am pretty much fulfilling a life-long dream after deciding not to pursue electronics and telecommunications as a career option any longer. Going into full time hard core self-employment with all of the things that I have lined up.
It is said "that if you work doing what you love, success is guaranteed."
This Bronco is going to be getting the works in the form of elbow grease and good old-fashioned effort. Top to bottom scrub down, rust removal, refinishing and a wicked paint job. I'll try to hit the show circuit when I am finished with it. It will turn some heads.
Sounds like quite an adventure!
cool.gif

So I just handed a business partner $10,000 to purchase some equipment for refurbishment and resale. We expect to clear $35-40,000 on the transaction after some elbow grease and hard-work. Should all be sold by the end of August. How is that for return on investment???

I am in Las Vegas today and tommorrow. Can anybody recommend and good gentlemen's club and or "Legal House"?

Back