Gas Prices and Rebates Made Me Do It

Justintime2,

If your talking about the employee cost they added it to the list last Tuesday, thats what started all this.

I went to two dealerships and they both said the same thing.  It ends Sunday so if your interested you better get something started.  It only applies to 05 models.  Was looking at the Charger for the wife but they are marked up with nothing in the way of discounts...  Maybe next year

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122677984 -->

Styling for the truck is a throw back to this for all you young guys..

Not that 34 is old..

PS if your a tuner thats great but my Busa sounds better with the motorcycle exhaust than any car could.  If your surfin in here I assume you have a BUsa and know what I am talking about, if not quit posing and get a Busa. Why try to make a 4 banger sound like a V8, its cheaper just to buy one.  Of course if I was able to go slow enough to hear your car from behind maybe I would catch on to the "in" thing...

In short the 4 bangers are for gas mileage, not sound and can no way provide any competition for the Muscle cars of past and future

My $0.02

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122678254 -->

1969_dodge_charger_daytona_312x186.jpg

nice looking truck.
cool.gif
oh and I resized the pic for you. It was a little large.
tounge.gif

I think the wing should have gone up to the cab height, more like the original. Also make it more functional for loading stuff in the bed. Nice color combos!

Not a big fan of the truck...but dude, I drool every time I see a pic of your Busa. The color coordination is kind of cool between the two, too.  
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: "drooool, not droll..."|1122763803 -->

Nitrous,

So far (day2) it has gotten 3-4 pmg better than the old truck. Not bad concidering it only has 92 miles on it.

Was not ignoring everyone, just having some trouble with the local Time Warner, finally got a tech to look at the equipment

I bought a truck to match my busa too. Although the busa has never made it into the back yet. he he

Hmmm, what is it with color-matched Busa & Mopar?

(sorry for the bad quality)

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122950485 -->

truckNbike.JPG

Back