Welcome to Minot ND

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
So here is my welcome to Minot Pics.....

43581.jpg

well this is what I think about riding busa's in the winter.

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122540084 -->

winter_f__k_it.jpg

I'd turn right back around and head back to Italy.

Never been a big fan of the white stuff...

Buy a snowmobile & pray for lots of snow when it gets cold. There is nothing worse than when it is too cold to ride the busa & there isn't enough snow to ride the sled. If you get a few days off sometime this fall you should ride down to the Black Hills. About 400 miles from Minot. I'm sure Midnightbusa would come out for a weekend ride too.
biggrin.gif

and you moved to Minot ND again for why?
rock.gif
He had no choice. Well not really any way.
Military duties then i take it?
yeah me and the wife both work for the Military, she's active and I'm wellllllll, not active hehehe.
I will definately travel down to see ya when spring time rolls around (whenever that is:))
We are there for only a year and then we shall see where Uncle Sam puts us next....
I wouldn't mind the great North West but either way It is fine with me knowing I am not locked into ND if it becomes unbareable. I expect a bit of a culture shock since we have been overseas for 4 yrs now. Crazy..... I can't imagine 24hr stores, not having to worry about when the gas station closes and the whole communication thing is going to be a plus. And UPS delivers in a few days for the busa parts yeeehaww. Better then getting easter presents around christmas and christmas presents well after new years. Plus I can chat with everyone around the same time instead of being 7-10 hours ahead in the time difference.
But for now I will enjoy my last few months here and make the best of it, perhaps check out a few surrounding Countries like Amsterdam....
smileyexhibit.gif

Back