Pics of new bling

cool.gif

"PINKY RING WORTH ABOUT FITTY!" **bling-bling!**

Very nice. Very Blingie!

Thanks guys! What does paint the inners mean? I need to cut the beaver tail next. I bought the mirrors off ebay but can't remember who from.

wow.gif
Sweet dude . Same year as mine . And color too. How is the 2 Brothers Bolt ons working out for you ? . You ever think about going to 4-2-1 exhaust . You have a custom chain guard but you can hardly see it for the left side Can.

i want the spike ends and fairing bolts spiked too. did you get those of ebay as well?\\

looking damn go bro

Thanks guys. The bar ends came from jynx racing. I think he's had some health problems but it's worth emailing him. I'm not at my home computer but can dig the info up if you want it. Send me a pm. They are sharp as hell.
smile.gif

I think 2 brothers stopped making the 4 into one. I tried to put it on my bike and it hit the fairing on the under side. What a nightmare that was. Glad I bought it from a dealer and they finally swapped it out for slip ons. It has a nice low tone to 3k but could be just a bit louder at the higher rpms. 7-11k. The pipe sounded much better on my bmw k1200rs. The new ones seeem quiter. I wish i new about the viper pipes that these guys are talking about.

No more bling for me. Just the beaver tail rework next. Those other blue and silver busa's look great!

Here are my bike pics with the new bling. Mirrors, bar ends, chain gaurd, grab handles and wheels. I think I'm done with bling.
smile.gif
 Haven't decided what to do with the beavertail yet.

What do you guys think about the grabs? I'm not sure what I think yet. Just mounted them an hour ago. I like that they're kind of flush with the seat.
Nice! Call 1-888-9chrome for the undertail problem or hit them up online @ www.1-888-9chrome.com

Nice looking ride man. I just got a Mototek undetail kit and it is sweet. You need to order a tag bracket with it or you can just go with the side mount.

Back