Bat Busa...

satin black with ..flames with a 8 ball on it.. !!!!
wink.gif

Man! I gotta go against the grain and say that looks just awesome. Most of the theme paint jobs I haven't liked...except the marvel comics (spiderman, the hulk, and this batman one)...go figure, huh?
tounge.gif

I like it!

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: "SPAG"|1121430462 -->

Yet no one mentions the frame sliders.
rock.gif

? would you not want them in the case of a tip over, low side, et cetera? Or is there something special about them (aesthetically) that my slow azz missed?...other than that they might be taken for "tacky" considering the art work?

I dunno, somtimes I'm slow on the uptake.
tounge.gif

The paint job is alright, but since he went for the bling graphics, he should of followed it through. I think this would look really nice if there was some more sheen to it, I mean why flat black? And the airbrushing is ok, but looks too stenciled.....should have given it more of a free hand look, if thats the correct term. I like the concept, and I think a more experienced painter could have done a much better job. Sorta like "The hit that missed" to me. I guess I should be expecting a Star Wars Version Next, now that might be really cool with a battle scene with Tie-Fighters (sp)?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This must be a friend of the guy who has the bike that has the frame sliders mounted way too high.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not into textured finish paint myself. Kinda cool. I need a Spider-man motif for mine. Just not sure I wanna spend the bucks for it.

Sorta along the lines of the black costume with the white spider on it.

--Wag--

spidy_black.jpg

I like the concept, and I think a more experienced painter could have done a much better job.
If you only knew... That bike was painted by one of the premiere paint shops in Cali and by one of the top automotive airbrush artists in the United States.
laugh.gif
I agree that this isn't his normal style, and almost totally lacks in originality, but you were WAY off base with the "more experienced painter" comment.
biggrin.gif

I agree with most of the comments on this busa. I dig the matte black paint but don't really care for the glowing baby shid yellow color chosen for the graphics. I also think it needs a thorough blacking out of the frame, swingarm, and assorted bits. That or a butt load of chrome (Bling ain't my thing but it would beat stock stuff on this bike).

I also agree that the style the painter used on this bike was kind of cheesy, but I'm sure he was following a client's "orders" when he done it. I can assure you that this is not the artist's true flavor when he has free reign over design.
wink.gif

Check out more of his "real" work at http://www.gotpaint.com . It's painted by Craig Fraser at Air Syndicate in Cali. Very well known, high $$$$$ "kustom" shop. Probably one of the most well known airbrush artists in the country. I happen to like the style and works of Steve Nunez much better than Fraser's style. Check out Steve's work on the Busanator here if you haven't seen it before... Not something I'd want to ride, but extremely fine airbrushing skills.
wink.gif

Steve Nunez' Busanator

wink.gif

Haha...funny...just the other night, I was asking some friends what bikes they thought superheroes would ride. I guess this answers it for batman

Back