Flying Swan

very sad. a great loss R.I.P
sad.gif

Damn it, I really, really hate reading these. This is already shaping up to be a bad year over here, and now I read this from your side of the pond...

My condolences to her fiancé, family and friends...

Ride safe people!

--Steve

Ahhh, Nooo...Nooo...weak with grief...all my prayers for her family and her fiance...I'm done for today...

I had just printed out directions to the Flying Swan, Was planning on heading up there in August...

Damn... This is really sad news.

*DO NOT SEND FLOWERS* Family request.

I am deeply pained by this I had talked to her just before the races to offer her a weekend pass but she was set on going to Europe.

I am heartbroken..

Julia,
May you be in eternal heaven on your Busa and until the day we ride across the skies all of us together,

I will Miss You

Roy

I don't even know what to write in response to such tragic news. May her family and friends be comforted in their grief. Prayers sent.

After meeting Julia, this is just terrible.
she was always smiling and happy,

Julia have a great after life.................

A great loss to the community...Prayers go out to her family and friends...:(

#@&*!*@&#

Damnit...damnit damnit.....

We were emailing eachother awhile back....it was apparent that she was full of life and love...and that Bog's passing affected her deeply. I prayed for peace for her....and it appeared my prayer was answered.

Now this.
sad.gif

I can't believe it....the eyes are watery. I receieved the same email Thinker got....it had the same header as our last email...but MUCH different content.

Julia, rest in peace, my friend. Look down on us from time to time.....and may you find the happiness that your heart longed for. I will miss you, friend.

paul

OK so I got the message that the family does not want flowers. There has been several request to organize a movement to collect money for the family to use for funeral expenses or whatever they need with the proceeds. I have set up a paypal account at Hayabusa.org just for this cause. I figure we can keep this going for a week or so and then turn it over to the family.

I am going to ask one favor and that is that Thinker62 (Greg) take the money collected and make sure it gets to the right people.

If you want to send in money then just send paypal to flyingswan@hayabusa.org and I will collect the funds.

It's situations like this that make this website different than most......

Doug

Thanks you very much Captain. She was a big part of the motorcycle world and will be missed.

this is the biggest shocker I have heard in a long time. I didnt even know Bog had passed. Just goes how life is not fair in the slightest bit.

Swan, you will be missed.

OK so I got the message that the family does not want flowers. There has been several request to organize a movement to collect money for the family to use for funeral expenses or whatever they need with the proceeds. I have set up a paypal account at Hayabusa.org just for this cause. I figure we can keep this going for a week or so and then turn it over to the family.

I am going to ask one favor and that is that Thinker62 (Greg) take the money collected and make sure it gets to the right people.

If you want to send in money then just send paypal to flyingswan@hayabusa.org and I will collect the funds.

It's situations like this that make this website different than most......

Doug
I'm in!

My donation will be in before the week has ended.

Back