Our little RAPIDLY growing "family"...

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
So as some of you know, Charlesbusa left for Reno to go pickup his new 1000. Dropped him off at LAX this morning and just talked to him about an hour ago and Jim had picked him up at the airport and they were on their way back to Jim's house to get the bike. So here is the latest addition to our little family...more pics to come once it's back in So Cal.

1000.jpg

Of course we still have our other two, my hard knockin' little guy (no one has bought him yet!) and Charles black and blue busa (ya know, the one I have been "appropriating" lately
tounge.gif
)

2.jpg

Then of course there was this little thing we did last night....in rush hour traffic....splitting lanes the whole way home. be patient folks! Pics to come...

Last night I rode home on THIS!

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119071566 -->

10.JPG

one more...

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119084109 -->

2.JPG

Congrats on the new bike(s)
cool.gif

I saw the rear shot and thought your Busa had fallen over
laugh.gif

one more...
JULIE!!! FIX THE DARN PICTURE!! I AM GETTING DIZZY!!!

You should drive up to my place and stay here with Charles. He should be here about 5:00. I just got a message from him on my voice mail.

Then you could ride back with him in the morning quick way to get some miles on the new bike (congrats btw).

We are having horror film night tonight at my house to check out my new big screen and digital surround sound muah ha ha!!!!

beautiful bike very nice but I have to burst your bubble alittle, are you aware its not finished yet on the nose around to the side where the blue is coming back it dead ends, it looks kinda cool didn't know if you noticed it, i've got mine at work went outside to make sure

biketoyota.jpg

the blue follows the nose instead of coming straight back to match the tank

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119078481 -->

Sigh......I think I'm in love, with Nijinsky3! A woman that rides a blu/silver busa just like the one I picked up three weeks ago, who around here would believe it!?
smile.gif
You're my new heroine!! Now you be careful on that big monster young lady!!

Jim

Nice Julie. How much did you want for the little one? I'm still looking for a bike for Brandi. Congrats on the new ride guys.

Wayne

About friggin' time, Jules!

biggrin.gif

Congrats!

--Wag--

Congrats on the new bike(s)
cool.gif

I saw the rear shot and thought your Busa had fallen over
laugh.gif
Yeah, sorry, used the Boss man's computer and camera to snap some shots of it....maybe Cache or one of the admins can fix it for me. I am still kinda clueless about the whole digital/pic thing. Another thing I hope to get soon...digital camera. Maybe if I have my own, I can figure out how to work it
rock.gif

one more...
JULIE!!! FIX THE DARN PICTURE!! I AM GETTING DIZZY!!!

You should drive up to my place and stay here with Charles. He should be here about 5:00. I just got a message from him on my voice mail.

Then you could ride back with him in the morning quick way to get some miles on the new bike (congrats btw).

We are having horror film night tonight at my house to check out my new big screen and digital surround sound muah ha ha!!!!
Thought about that Ronn, but by the time I get off work (5pm) traffic to get outta Dodge (L.A.) is gonna be absolutely stupid! So I wouldn't even get there till like MIDNIGHT! lol I still have to go home and feed the Kraut-burger after work.

I may do a little ride with some friends in the am...we'll see! Don't you worry, it will be WELL over the 500 break-in before <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SECA!!!!</span>

Back